Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 130 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
More than 2,000 insights-driven companies - including Kantar, Zappi, GfK and SurveyMonkey - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
Cint has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices including London, New York, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Barcelona, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that help our customers be successful. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and a company set out on a journey to change the Market Research Industry. The Insight industry is in an exciting phase with massive opportunities and we’re looking for Product Managers ready to explore and discover new ways to help our customers being successful. Support Cint’s vision to be the Technology Backbone of the industry with a wide portfolio of products and a focus on advanced algorithms.
Role Purpose and Responsibilities:
- Set the long-term vision and strategy for your products together with your Product Owners
- Work closely with the development teams to quickly deliver value to the market having the long-term goal in mind.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and customers
- Understand the customer needs and translate them into products in a multi-tenant platform
- Being the glue between Commercial and Development to comfortably discuss technical implementations with the team as well as explaining how your product will really make a difference to the customers.
- Think a couple of steps ahead, where will our customers be in 3 years and how can we support them in that journey.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Make sure there is a good balance between product feature and technical improvements.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototype
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Coach your Product owners in their work
- 5+ years work experience in Product Management
- Experience from agile and lean development
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Aptitude for listening and problem-solving in a data driven way, analyzing cross functional and global needs and determining best-fit solutions. Strong communication and presentation abilities.
- Team player who can work with Product Managers to constantly improve how we as a team work to deliver better products.
- Willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Curiosity and a superior capacity of understanding multiple new concepts and procedures quickly
- Willingness to be flexible in an industry where the only constant is change
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated with effective time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously while staying on top of priorities
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Experience within the Market research industry would be desirable but not essential
Since team and customers are globally spread there will be some travel periodically to meet with the team, internal stakeholders and communicate with clients and the industry.
- Innovation – We never think with limits. We continuously focus on solving problems to create value.
- Collaboration – We unite in teams and work with people we can learn from to nurture value.
- Accountability – We take ownership of our actions. We say what we do and do what we say, to deliver value.