Cint is the technology backbone of the world’s most successful insights companies. Cint’s platform automates sample fieldwork and operations so that companies can gather insights faster, more cost-effectively and at scale. More than 2,000 researchers, agencies and brands - including Kantar, Zappi, GfK and SurveyMonkey - use Cint to transform how they gather insights and be competitive in the market. Cint has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices including London, New York, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Barcelona, Tokyo and Sydney. www.cint.com
Digital transformation has turned traditional business models on their heads. Business leaders look to companies that can offer technology-enabled solutions to drive their processes and value chains. Cint is a Private Equity-backed, technology leader in the market research industry’s current transformation from traditional to online and digital methodologies. The company’s industry leading SaaS platform enables businesses to quickly and effectively access audiences and data for online market research and insights. Our Barcelona office is one of Cint’s largest and most diverse and we’re looking for an energetic, motivated individual to join our growing sales team to cover the French market. The right candidate will join a growing sales team and will help shape their own role and career path.
The Business Development Manager will be identifying, prospecting and securing business opportunities and new revenue growth. You will be responsible for developing a prospect pipeline and for demonstrating our products to potential clients. Success will come with converting the pipeline to revenue-generating clients, working with Customer Success for a quick, quality onboarding, and frequently visiting prospects and existing clients to continually grow your territory.
This role is a remote position
Role Purpose & Responsibilities:
- Conduct exploratory business development calls in France to identify target customers, business priorities, key challenges, and product/market fit.
- Schedule and complete online and/or face to face calls with decision-makers at target accounts.
- Perform high quality product demonstrations that match and position our solution to the prospect's articulated needs.
- Own and manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business
- Present solutions aligned to the prospect's needs
- Effectively communicate Cint’s value proposition
- Meet and exceed assigned sales revenue targets
- Ensure client retention and high satisfaction scores through relationship development
- Travel will be required to France for client meetings
- Fluent in French
- Excellent executive presence with strong written and verbal communication skills
- A proven record of prior success in a sales role as a hunter
- You are self-motivated, self-managed, proactive, and are driven to improve and succeed
- Forward thinker/early adaptor of new technologies
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- The desire to grow and improve – both professionally and personally
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience selling MR, data, digital media, ad-tech and mar-tech or technology solutions F2F. Market Research background and experience is necessary for the role.
- Bachelor's degree or higher required
- Basic knowledge of CRM
- Accountable: We do what we say, we speak up and we deliver.
- Collaborative: We listen to our customers, we understand their needs and we unite to deliver incredible value.
- Innovative: We never settle, we continuously improve, and we solve problems to create value