Cint is the technology backbone of the world’s most successful insights companies.
Cint’s platform automates sample fieldwork and operations so that companies can gather insights faster, more cost-effectively and at scale.
More than 2,000 researchers, agencies and brands - including Kantar, Zappi, GfK and SurveyMonkey - use Cint to transform how they gather insights and be competitive in the market.
Cint has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices including London, New York, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Barcelona, Tokyo and Sydney. www.cint.com
Cint is on a journey towards a more data-driven and data-informed approach to decision-making and steering the business. As a result, Cint is now looking to strengthen the strategy function with an analyst. The role will be critical for Cint to achieve its goals and fulfil the strategic plan. The work will be conducted as part of a small strategy team often working with other senior stakeholders in the business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Define, scope and conduct analysis on various topics, as input to strategic initiatives, e.g.
- Inter- and intra-platform dynamics
- Operating model review
- Enterprise/strategic commercial demand or supply-side deals
- Provide hands-on support to strategic business case building and presentations
- Proactive trend analysis to regularly and efficiently monitor business trends
- Support quarterly business reviews
- Support in M&A activities
- Creating material for senior leadership and board / owners
- Keeping on top of industry trends and developments
What we are looking for
- M.Sc or B.Sc in Industrial Engineering & Management, Business & Economics, or similar
- 2-3 years of working experience, preferably within management consulting / transaction advisory
- Proven analytical track record, with excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Desire to work with and influence senior decision makers
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments with rapidly changing priorities
Key focus areas for the Strategy function
- Ownership of our Group Strategy, including the development and execution of our strategic plan
- Ownership of our Business Performance framework, including oversight of performance reporting, facilitation of the Group OKRs and Quarterly Business Review processes
- Leadership of our transformation program aimed to ensure the organization continues to operate in an effective manner that aligns with our strategy and growth ambitions
- Leadership of various strategic initiatives throughout the year as needed to support the strategic plan and realization of our strategy