Sales Director - Americas
Sales · America Flexible Remote
Cint is the technology backbone of the world’s most successful insights companies.
Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 130 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
More than 2,000 insights-driven companies - including Kantar, Zappi, GfK and SurveyMonkey - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth. Cint has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices including London, New York, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Barcelona, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)
We are looking for a Sales Director to join our growing Americas Core Market Research division. Our team is seeking a motivated individual who will be responsible for targeting new and developing accounts. What makes you unique is that you are skilled as both a hunter and a farmer. You will be responsible for pre-sales, qualification and account planning. You will work closely with customers to understand their business goals and co-collaborate with Cint teams (sales, customer success, product, marketing, finance, etc.) to ensure that we are providing superb products and services.
Role Purpose and Responsibilities:
- Develop territory prioritization plan with VP, Business Development
- Target new and developing accounts for revenue expansion
- Place a priority on discovery and understand client needs and capabilities
- Be highly responsive to all customer needs, leading the industry for speed, powerful solutions and quality of response.
- Provide leadership on growth opportunities between clients and the broad Cint team to create both “stickiness” between organizations
- Proactively drive platform adoption across the customer’s enterprise, developing relationships and adoption across all major stakeholders.
- Turn project sales (sample) opportunities into Cint platform relationships by becoming a trusted advisor to the customer and build lasting relationships.
- Properly and thoroughly analyse client needs to develop tailored solutions
- Assist with quotations and feasibility, as required.
- Manage pipeline though our CRM platform
- Implement light-touch methodologies to manage “tail” customers efficiently and with maximum automation
- Train and on-board customers as needed to the support Cint platform adoption
- Work with your peers in other regions to share best practices, learnings, solve problems and devise new initiatives and improvements
- Deliver feedback to product and supply teams to enable future platform sales
- 3+ years of appropriate experience (preferably in Market Research or a related industry)
- Highly personable, strong relationship builder, and strong proactive customer focus
- Proven success at growing accounts through proactive, structured account governance
- Understanding of new business process and pipeline management
- Strong sales acumen and ability to engage, support and even challenge clients effectively
- Understanding of how to quote, sell, optimize and deliver research projects
- Excellent analytical skills, process-oriented mindset, and strong attention to detail, to ensure resources are being put to optimum use.
- Strong team player mindset, but able to work under own initiative and manage work time effectively
- Strong PC and general technology skills (particularly full MS Office suite and general CRM usage)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- You will be required to travel to see customers across the Americas and travel on a limited basis to visit Cint regional offices as needed.
- Must have proximity to a major airport due to frequency of travel to customer locations.
- Innovation – We never think with limits. We continuously focus on solving problems to create value.
- Collaboration – We unite in teams and work with people we can learn from to nurture value.
- Accountability – We take ownership of our actions. We say what we do and do what we say, to deliver value