Operations Specialist / Support
Cint is the technology backbone of the world’s most successful insight companies. The Cint Platform accelerates the efficiency in gathering survey data, so companies can surface insights faster, in a cost-effective and scalable way to build better products and services. More than 2 000 researchers, agencies and brands use Cint to transform how they gather insights and be competitive in the market. Cint has a rapidly growing team across 15 global offices including London, New York, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Japan and Sydney.
About the role:
The Operations Specialist in the Member Services team will be responsible for supporting Cint’s panelists (end users) by answering their queries and requests through an online ticketing system (Zendesk). The role will be focused on customer service for satisfaction and retention purposes, training within the Cint system, on-going communication, and special projects when necessary. The Operation Specialist will work cross functionally within the organization and will be the key point of contact for all panelist related inquiries.
The position has the following responsibilities:
- Communicating with the users and troubleshooting the issues they are experiencing
- Identifying patterns in types of support requests and finding solutions through improving FAQs or escalating to commercial / product teams
- Processing payments, conducting quality checks and contributing to other initiatives such as setting up additional attributes for user profiles
- At Cint, creativity, initiative and hard work are rewarded. This is an entry-level role and with the right can-do/hands-on approach there’s opportunities for career progression in other areas of the business.
- Fluency in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Proficient MS Office skills
As an ideal candidate you have previous experience in Market Research. You have worked in a tech platform before and have been using investigation tools e.g. Scamalytics or similar. Experience using Zendesk or other support ticketing system is also a big plus.
Who are you?
- Highly organized and proactive: you are good at keeping on top of your work by tracking and progressing many different tasks at once in a fast-paced, busy environment.
- Curious & Resourceful: you are driven to delve into the details, ask questions, and test things to understand how systems work and troubleshoot issues. You are a fast learner and you have a strong drive for self-improvement.
- Strong-willed: you are persistent in following through with your tasks and holding others to account on behalf of your customer.
- Personable & Influential Team Player: you know how to quickly build rapport, work well in a team and get colleagues on your side from across the company. You can empathize with consumers and tailor your communication style to make sure you come across as friendly and helpful through your written messages.