Cint is the technology backbone of the world’s most successful insight companies. The Cint Platform accelerates the efficiency in gathering survey data, so companies can surface insights faster, in a cost-effective and scalable way to build better products and services. More than 1,500 researchers, agencies and brands use Cint to transform how they gather insights and be competitive in the market. Cint has a rapidly growing team across 15 global offices including London, New York, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Japan and Sydney.
Cint’s Quality Leader
Reporting to the Group COO, the Global Head of Research and Sampling will own Cint’s global Quality OKRs, a comprehensive framework of initiatives aimed at continuing Cint’s leadership on matters of operational and data quality. The role has three areas of responsibility:
Conceiving and executing programmes that improve Quality
Pursuant to Cint’s OKRs, the Global Head of Research and Sampling will work closely with commercial, operations, and product leaders, driving programmes to improve Quality KPIs. From sampling policies to fraud detection products, methodology guidelines to yield management, the Global Head of Research and Sampling will contribute to the strategic and tactical decisions that ensure current readiness and future innovation across Cint’s three key regions.
Ensuring Cint responds swiftly to evolving threats
The Global Head of Research and Sampling will lead Cint’s tactical Quality team to ensure periodic threats are detected, investigated, and resolved, and that measures are put in place to harden defences. Ideally, threats are foreseen and future-proofed against as much as is possible, with appropriate measures put in place to safeguard against them and remain on the leading edge of innovation to combat fraud.
Cementing Cint’s thought leadership and reputation to clients and the industry
The Global Head of Research and Sampling will also serve as Cint’s internal and external quality expert. In this role, s/he will support Cint’s commercial teams by consulting with clients on matters of quality and assist with major global deals where quality concerns are paramount. S/he will also represent Cint globally as its public face of research excellence and rigour, ensuring the continuity of Cint’s thought leadership in the industry. In this capacity, the Global Head of Research and Sampling will produce whitepapers, benchmark studies, and other materials to support Cint’s marketing and sales teams
Essential Experience & Education:
- Minimum 7 years experience with direct responsibility for online research outcomes and quality assurance, either in buyer or supplier companies.
- Mandatory experience explaining and defending research techniques in front of executive audiences.
- Deep knowledge of current sampling techniques and the broader sample supply ecosystem, including programmatic sampling and fraud detection.
- Experience designing and delivering complex programs with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with ISO compliant quality processes creation and implementation and Six Sigma quality process (DMAIC) helpful
- Facility with statistical software like SPSS, SAS, R, is helpful.
- Highly accountable and driven to deliver
- Multiculturally competent and capable of operating in a geographically-dispersed team
- Data driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to navigate complex discussions and pathways ‘up and across’ the internal organization at multiple levels.
- The gravitas to command a room and the empathy to foster strong and respectful relationships
- You will be required to travel internationally periodically to meet with internal stakeholders and communicate with clients and the industry.
- Cint believes in offering a competitive compensation package that reflects the focus of this position, combining a competitive fixed salary with a motivating bonus structure.
- Range of competitive in-market Company benefits applicable to the role and country.