Cint is the technology backbone of the world’s most successful insights companies. Cint’s platform automates sample fieldwork and operations so that companies can gather insights faster, more cost-effectively and at scale. More than 2,000 researchers, agencies and brands - including Kantar, Zappi, GfK and SurveyMonkey - use Cint to transform how they gather insights and be competitive in the market. Cint has a rapidly growing team across 16 global offices including London, New York, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Barcelona, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)
This role can be based from either one of our Cint US offices: Atlanta, New York or Los Angeles
We are looking for a Sales Director to join our growing Americas Core Market Research division. Our team is seeking an energetic, motivated individual who will be responsible for targeting new and developing wholesale client accounts across North America from a commercial perspective; therefore, proactivity and strong sales acumen will be crucial to ensure account growth.
You will be responsible for pre-sales, qualification and account planning work. It’s a collaborative role working with different teams, individuals and potential clients. You will work closely with customers to understand their business goals and co-operate/coordinate with internal departments (sales, development, product, marketing, finance, etc.) to ensure that we are providing superb technology, tools, products and services so our customers can achieve their goals. You will work with our VP of New Business in setting targets for new business growth and actively work with our Customer Success teams in broadening our relationships with each client.
Hit and exceed regional sales targets:
• Target new and developing accounts for deeper penetration through effective sales targeting.
• Maximize growth potential across target accounts and ensure monthly targets are achieved, including both new and existing accounts. Activities will include:
• Booking meetings and product demos as required.
• Using our CRM to log actions and track sales activity.
• Support client onboarding process.
• Assisting with quotations and feasibility, as required.
• Properly and thoroughly analyze client needs to develop tailored solutions specific to each client’s present and future requirements for growth.
• Proactively seek opportunities to up-sell to all customers.
• Quarterback growth opportunities between clients and broader Cint teams to create both “stickiness” between organizations as well as establish significant run-rate revenue with each account.
Deliver world class service:
• Own the new and developing business strategy for the team, aligning with Americas and Global business strategies.
• Be highly responsive to all customer needs, leading the industry for speed, powerful solutions and quality of response.
• Implement light-touch methodologies to manage “tail” customers efficiently and with maximum automation.
Establish a high performing sales strategy, driving new/developing revenue streams:
• Target new or developing accounts with regularity, including face-to-face meetings, cadence discussions and support for ongoing business.
• Support retainment and growth of existing accounts horizontally at an operational and transactional level.
• Proactively drive platform adoption across the customer’s enterprise, developing relationships and adoption across all major stakeholders.
• Develop optimization of all projects, leaving no money on the table and delivering project success.
• Work with your peers in other regions to share best practices, learnings, solve problems and devise new initiatives and improvements.
Drive Cint Platform adoption:
• Turn project sales (sample) opportunities into Cint platform relationships by becoming a trusted advisor to the customer and build lasting relationships.
• Develop, train and on-board customers as needed and support their adoption of the Cint platform.
• Feedback product and supply needs to relevant teams and SVP to enable expanding future platform sales.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 5+ years of appropriate experience (preferably in Market Research or a related industry)
• Highly personable, strong relationship builder, and strong proactive customer focus
• Proven success at growing accounts through proactive, structured account governance
• Understanding of new business process and pipeline management
• Strong sales acumen and ability to engage, support and even challenge clients effectively
• Understanding of how to quote, sell, optimize and deliver research projects
• Excellent analytical skills, process-oriented mindset, and strong attention to detail, to ensure resources are being put to optimum use.
• Strong team player mindset, but able to work under own initiative and manage work time effectively
• Strong PC and general technology skills (particularly full MS Office suite and general CRM usage)
• Superior written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
• If not located near a Cint corporate office, will need the ability to be an effective remote employee and maintain an effective, productive home office environment
• You will be required to travel to see customers across the Americas and travel on a limited basis to visit Cint regional offices as needed.
• Must have proximity to a major airport due to frequency of travel to customer locations.