Join us in creating the universal platform for gathering insights that help the world build better products and services. Cint is the world's largest sample exchange platform and we are committed to innovation and leading the digital transformation in the market research industry today. More than 2,000 researchers, agencies, and brands use Cint to transform how they gather insights and to be competitive in the market.
We are growing our devoted product development teams to expand our knowledge and perspectives with another team player that wants to be a part of driving change, setting a plan, getting everyone on board while understanding the value the technology adds to the business. In this role, you will get the possibility to flex your skills by working in a fast moving, supporting and curious team with the ambition to focus on coding and being highly involved in the day to day work, taking an active role to support others and sharing your knowledge.
What you'll do;
With a remote-first mindset, you would join an international team with the possibility to work from our offices around the globe when needed. Your main focus in the role would be;
- Work across our entire tech stack collaborating together on cloud-, mobile- and web solutions.
- Take responsibility for the quality of solutions and that best practices are being used creating maintainable and scalable solutions with the appropriate technologies.
- Work in an agile process where we are looking to continuously reshape our workflows making sure that each workday is value driven, collaborative, and rewarding.
- Be a technical go-to person and collaborate across teams to align on architecture and cross-cutting matters.
Who you are;
- Experience with software development in a fast paced, innovative, and at times, complex environment preferably with either the Microsoft technology stack; C#, .NET Core, SQL / Redis, Azure and / or with the Python technology stack; Django, Flask or Pyramid, SQL / Redis, Celery, AWS - or with other modern web technologies.
- Background in working with Agile and iterative processes and practices like TDD, BDD, DDD, as well as DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- You have an analytics approach to your work and the willingness to communicate with your colleagues in a pedagogical and humble manner with the business in mind.
- You bring a clear focus on adding value and understanding the context of your work.
- A driver in determining, implementing, and continuously improving the architecture and the security aspect throughout the systems, tools, and workflows.
Do you have experience in Ruby, F#, Clojure, Erlang, Go, Rust, Haskell or other technologies? That’s a plus, as we also support you in learning new technologies and back you to learn on the job - because we trust sensible developers to pick up new technologies with coaching and practice.