Cint is the technology backbone of the world’s most successful insight companies. The Cint Platform accelerates the efficiency in gathering survey data, so companies can surface insights faster, in a cost-effective and scalable way to build better products and services. More than 1,500 researchers, agencies and brands use Cint to transform how they gather insights and be competitive in the market. Cint has a rapidly growing team across 15 global offices including London, New York, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Japan and Sydney.
Imperative to the continued growth of Cint and its market-leading platform and sample marketplace, is ensuring the company continues to innovate and lead the way in building and scaling supply partnerships and differentiating in this space.
Cint is looking for an experienced Sales Hunter/Account Manager to join our high performing Supply Team as a Supply Acquisition Manager. This new role is a business-critical, hands-on position for a sales professional, looking to have a direct and measurable impact on Cint’s success. The Supply Acquisition Manager will be responsible for new strategic partner acquisition, prioritizing affiliates, market research, insights and data, global brands, e-commerce players, mobile technology companies / apps, reward & loyalty program companies and digital marketing agencies.
We are looking for candidates with a mastery of B2B solution selling, technology experience and sharp business acumen. Candidates with high initiative and a hands-on approach to business will thrive in this environment and will be met daily with new opportunities to profitably grow their book of business. Enthusiastic team players will quickly be able to make their mark in our demanding but stimulating environment where creativity, initiative, and superior results are rewarded
- Grow net new business (volume and profitability) through partner acquisition
- Own sales process from prospect identification to negotiated and signed contract
- Master solution selling with prospective partners, identifying and selling partnerships with Cint from strategic, commercial and technology perspectives
- Lead workshops and presentations internally and externally
- Become a trusted advisor to partners and build long lasting relationships
- Collaborate intensively with other team
- 3-5 years experience in affiliate marketing, performance-based marketing or market research industry (specifically MR supply and sourcing experience)
- Sales experience selling monetization opportunities, data and insights, digital media or technology solutions in a B2B environment
- Track record of exceeding targets
- Aptitude for listening and problem-solving, analyzing needs and building solutions with partners
- Effective in negotiating, partnering, communicating and delivering presentations to the C-Suite
- Proficient with SaaS technology, programmatic trading, self-serve solutions/UIs and experience in digital and mobile environments
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Additional language skills are a plus
Preferred Skills, Experience & Abilities:
- You are a sales hunter with aptitude to identify opportunities and a strong determination to close deals and win big to exceed targets
- You are drawn toward working with partners and building strong relationships
- You are self-motivated, self-managed, proactive, and are driven to improve and succeed
- You appreciate owning responsibilities (rather than tasks), have pride in your work and are committed to hold yourself accountable to the highest standards
- You have social selling experience and a strong LinkedIn and digital profile
- You are a team player with a fun and open-minded personality
- You may be required to travel occasionally for partner meetings, industry events
and internal meetings. Expectation that you will travel occasionally across the EMEA region.