Cint is the technology backbone of the world’s most successful insight companies. The Cint Platform accelerates the efficiency in gathering survey data, so companies can surface insights faster, in a cost-effective and scalable way to build better products and services. More than 1,500 researchers, agencies and brands use Cint to transform how they gather insights and be competitive in the market. Cint has a rapidly growing team across 15 global offices including London, New York, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Japan and Sydney.
We believe that when we surround ourselves with great people, our company will be great too. Our style is informal, entrepreneurial and focuses on work that moves things so we can win as a team and celebrate success together. Our UK office is one of Cint’s largest and most diverse and we’re looking for an energetic, motivated individual to join our growing sales team. The right candidate will join a young, growing sales team and will help shape their own role and career path.
This is a new role in the Cint Sales team driven by our ‘high growth rate and expanding UK presence. You will join a Sales Director and Sales manager and be responsible for pre-sales, qualification and account planning work. It’s a collaborative role working with different teams, individuals and potential clients.
- Prospect identification and lead generation
- Developing new prospects and expanding existing accounts
- “Social Selling” (via LinkedIn for example)
- Using our CRM to log actions and track sales activity
- Support client onboarding process
- Be an evangelist for our technology and platform to customers and prospects
- Become a trusted advisor to the customer and build lasting relationships
- Managing and growing a small portfolio of UK based clients
- Working with your clients and managing day to day projects
- Planning and executing a sales strategy to deliver growth and up-sell where possible
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally 1-2 years relevant business experience (preferably in Market Research or a related industry)
- Understanding of new business process and pipeline management
- A self-starter able to work effectively in a high growth business
- A proven team player
- Working knowledge of MS Office