Who We Are
Cint is a pioneer in research technology (ResTech). Our customers use the Cint platform to post questions and get answers from real people to build business strategies, confidently publish research, accurately measure the impact of digital advertising, and more. The Cint platform is built on a programmatic marketplace, which is the world’s largest, with nearly 300 million respondents in over 150 countries who consent to sharing their opinions, motivations, and behaviours.
We are feeding the world’s curiosity!
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for nurturing and growing long-term, trusting relationships with a range of our key clients in the Northern Europe region. An Account Manager role is to oversee a portfolio of customers and retain and grow their business with Cint.
You would be part of our global team working with many key clients in your region to provide them with market insights and advise them on which service is going to be the most optimal from a project delivery perspective.
What You Will Do
- Develop & nurture strong relationships with customers whilst developing network with key business stakeholders to activate, scale and grow revenue.
- Act as a true consultative business partner, identifying client pain points, and recommending solutions from Cint’s product suite.
- Implement quarterly account growth plans
- Be able to confidently communicate Cint value propositions to customers’ business goals.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues across functions/departments and regions.
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Serve as the voice of the customer to ensure their needs are being communicated into the Cint organization.
- Work closely with cross-functional internal teams including Customer Success, Customer Development and Project Management to improve the entire customer experience.
- Achieve quarterly goals while keeping clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services.
- Diligent use of CRM
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
What We Are Looking For
- Excellent executive presence with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English both written and verbal
- Though not essential, proven record of prior success in an Account Management role
- Self-motivated, proactive, and driven to improve and succeed.
- Forward thinker/early adaptor of new technologies
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of CRM
Bonus Points If You Have
- Dutch or any of the Scandinavian languages are spoken.
Collaboration is our superpower
- We uncover rich perspectives across the world
- Success happens together
- We deliver across borders.
Innovation is in our blood
- We’re pioneers in our industry
- Our curiosity is insatiable
- We bring the best ideas to life.
We do what we say
- We’re accountable for our work and actions
- Excellence comes as standard
- We’re open, honest and kind, always.
We are caring
- We learn from each other’s experiences
- Stop and listen; every opinion matters
- We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion.
More About Cint
Founded in 1998 in Stockholm, Sweden, Cint is a global software leader in digital insights and research technology. In January 2022, Cint acquired Lucid, a US- based programmatic research technology platform. Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (STO:CINT), has a global workforce of over 1,000. Cint has offices in Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Gurgaon, Sydney, and Japan, among other locations (www.cint.com).