Who We Are
Cint is a pioneer in research technology (ResTech). Our customers use the Cint platform to post questions and get answers from real people to build business strategies, confidently publish research, accurately measure the impact of digital advertising, and more. The Cint platform is built on a programmatic marketplace, which is the world’s largest, with nearly 300 million respondents in over 150 countries who consent to sharing their opinions, motivations, and behaviors.
We are feeding the world’s curiosity!
In your role, you are at the forefront of Cint's mission to revolutionize the Demand Side of Exchange, orchestrating geographically dispersed, exceptionally skilled teams. Your leadership is pivotal in shaping the next generation of demand experiences that will resonate with our key business customers. Your commitment to driving tangible results will not only unlock significant growth opportunities but also elevate the company's competitive edge in the market.
Furthermore, your position requires a harmonious synergy between technical excellence and strategic vision. You will lead in areas such as API, Microservices, and event-driven architecture development, working closely with our product partners and business stakeholders. This approach is essential to create a highly scalable, performant, and resilient service that can adapt to the dynamic demands of the industry. Your efforts will solidify Cint's position as a leader in the rapidly evolving world of demand management.
The Demand Team at Cint is responsible for managing a suite of product interfaces that are important for the Buy-Side of the Business. The Team’s portfolio includes UI that caters to complex workflow needs of our customers. To help our partners integrate into the platform programmatically, the team also owns a suite of industry standard restful APIs. The team follows scrum methodologies to plan and deliver roadmap.
What You Will Do
- Provide technical leadership to execute on product roadmap.
- Be part of select group of stake holders to provide strategic vision for the Platform
- Responsible for operability and supportability of demand platforms
- Mentor and lead exceptionally talented engineering team
- Collaborate with rest of the business around release, on-call processes
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years of Technical Leadership in Providing strategic direction and leadership to the engineering team, setting goals, and ensuring the team is aligned with the company's objectives.
- 2+ years of Product Development expertise in Overseeing the development and enhancement of the platform, including features, functionality, and performance improvements.
- 3+ years of Team Management expertise in Building and managing a team of engineers to ensure a cohesive and efficient working environment.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborating with other departments, such as product management, sales, and operations, to align engineering efforts with business goals.
- Innovation: Staying updated with the latest industry trends and technological advancements to identify opportunities for innovation and competitive advantages.
Bonus Points If You Have
- Data Management: Ensuring that the platform effectively manages and processes enormous amounts of data, including real-time bidding and user targeting.
- Quality Assurance: Implementing and maintaining rigorous testability and quality assurance processes to ensure the platform's reliability and accuracy.
- Security: Prioritizing data security and compliance with industry regulations to protect user privacy and sensitive information.
Collaboration is our superpower
- We uncover rich perspectives across the world
- Success happens together
- We deliver across borders.
Innovation is in our blood
- We’re pioneers in our industry
- Our curiosity is insatiable
- We bring the best ideas to life.
We do what we say
- We’re accountable for our work and actions
- Excellence comes as standard
- We’re open, honest and kind, always.
We are caring
- We learn from each other’s experiences
- Stop and listen; every opinion matters
- We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion.
More About Cint
Founded in 1998 in Stockholm, Sweden, Cint is a global software leader in digital insights and research technology. In January 2022, Cint acquired Lucid, a US- based programmatic research technology platform. Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (STO:CINT), has a global workforce of over 1,000. Cint has offices in Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Gurgaon, Sydney, and Japan, among other locations (www.cint.com).