Who We Are
Cint is a pioneer in research technology (ResTech). Our customers use the Cint platform to post questions and get answers from real people to build business strategies, confidently publish research, accurately measure the impact of digital advertising, and more. The Cint platform is built on a programmatic marketplace, which is the world’s largest, with nearly 300 million respondents in over 150 countries who consent to sharing their opinions, motivations, and behaviours.
We are feeding the world’s curiosity!
The Measurement Team at Cint specializes in digital media measurement and advertising effectiveness. Media Measurement enables advertisers to achieve real-time results for their media campaigns based on the proprietary Impact Measurement by Cint software solution.
Members of the Measurement Operations Team are responsible for managing and executing digital advertising effectiveness research projects, while serving as a consultative resource for customers to enhance their overall experience. The position plays a critical role for the organization and is accountable for successful project execution and deliverables.
What You Will Do
- Support clients with strong, simple, and direct communication around brand lift methodology, product features, roadmap, limitations and best practices for Cint’s suite of Measurement products
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date understanding of product changes and methodology improvements
- Train and engage customers in the advertising and media industries on Cint’s proprietary cross-platform campaign measurement software
- Independently execute tasks across a multitude of projects concurrently while ensuring a high level of quality and internal communication with little supervision from management
- Compile and extract data from Cint proprietary software, Excel, PowerBI, Salesforce, Qualtrics etc. to present insights to internal stakeholders
- Mange tasks within the lifecycle of media measurement research projects including pixel generation, project setup, and reporting while following standard operating procedures and best practices
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Product and Support teams to flag key customer challenges and drive forward product improvements as a voice of the customer internally
- Achieve client’s measurement goals by utilizing clear, proactive communication internally and externally to ensure all deliverables are completed accurately in a timely manner
- Understand and follow best practices and standard operating procedures to work efficiently as an account team, completing necessary project tasks, identifying project challenges, implementing solutions, and managing expectations
- Develop a full understanding of Cint’s measurement products and internal software to expertly execute sampling strategies for concurrent research projects
What We Are Looking For
- Previous experience in project management, customer success, account management, client services or other related client-facing positions
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability convey complex or technical information in a simple, direct manner
- Comfort speaking by phone or teleconferencing with clients (Zoom, Teams, etc)
- Proficient in Excel and advanced formulas and features such as Pivot Tables & VLOOKUP
- Advanced problem solving and critical thinking
- Strong work ethic with self-motivated mindset and drive to achieve goals
- Detail oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and concepts
- An innate sense of accountability
- Flexibility in the ever-changing market research technology landscape
- Positive attitude with team-player mentality
Bonus Points If You Have
- Knowledge of the digital media ecosystem and how digital media campaigns are designed and executed
- Experience in advertising operations, advertising technology and market research technology industries
- Survey design and programming experience in Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, Alchemer, etc.
- Microsoft Excel certification
- Market Research coursework
- Working knowledge of statistical concepts and methodology
Anticipated Salary Range (US Only):
In California, Colorado, New York City and Washington, the anticipated pay range for this role is $48,000 to $50,000 annual base salary with on target annual commission of $10,000. This base pay range is specific to California, Colorado, New York City and Washington and may not be applicable to other locations. In addition, this position is also eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options to suit you and your family’s needs
- 401K with company matching
- PTO, unlimited sick days
- Remote Work
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
Collaboration is our superpower
- We uncover rich perspectives across the world
- Success happens together
- We deliver across borders.
Innovation is in our blood
- We’re pioneers in our industry
- Our curiosity is insatiable
- We bring the best ideas to life.
We do what we say
- We’re accountable for our work and actions
- Excellence comes as standard
- We’re open, honest and kind, always.
We are caring
- We learn from each other’s experiences
- Stop and listen; every opinion matters
- We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion.
More About Cint
Founded in 1998 in Stockholm, Sweden, Cint is a global software leader in digital insights and research technology. In January 2022, Cint acquired Lucid, a US- based programmatic research technology platform. Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (STO:CINT), has a global workforce of over 1,000. Cint has offices in Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Gurgaon, Sydney, and Japan, among other locations (www.cint.com).