Who We Are
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
Cint seeks a Security Engineer working in the central InfoSec team and reporting into the VP of Information Security.
Cint is undergoing security transformation aimed at consolidating, simplifying and maturing the organisational security framework. Security is a key component of the business, and the security programme aims to be best-in-class.
As a Security Engineer at Cint, you will be the technical security expert across a range of technical projects. Working in a cross-team function, you will collaborate with teams such as Infrastructure, Corporate Technology, Legal and Compliance, etc.
Your focus in the role would be:
- Work within the InfoSec team to manage and drive operational security processes and procedures.
- Work as an integral part of the security response team for security events.
- Liaise with global teams to operate and govern operational processes that have a security impact.
- Measure and track operational effectiveness of operational security controls.
With a remote-first mindset, you would join an international team with the possibility to work from our offices around the globe when needed.
The InfoSec team is responsible for protecting and enabling the business by ensuring we manage cyber risks for all our stakeholders, internal and external. Security is a core aspect of all our operational processes, and this reflects our ambition to be best in class. The InfoSec team is a global team that is based out of the UK and USA. This role will expand the footprint into India.
What We Are Looking For
You will be someone that shares our values and ambitions and can bring security engineering expertise to the team. Your prior experience would be within security operations/engineering working hands-on with security technologies in domains such as vulnerability management tools, SIEMs, native cloud security technologies, endpoint security tools, etc.
- You have security experience in predominantly cloud security roles (Azure/AWS).
- You are familiar with Azure 365 platforms and security features.
- You have worked hands-on with industry-leading security tools and technologies.
- You understand cyber threat models.
- You are familiar with development lifecycles and collaborating with developers to achieve security goals and outcomes.
- You have created security architectures and solution designs for commonly used security controls.
- You have experience with attack surface management.
- You have led threat modelling definition and management initiatives and used industry-standards such as MITRE.
- Great communicator, who can explain complex security concepts to a non-security audience.
- A team player who has a willingness to communicate with your colleagues in a humble manner.
- You have an innovative mindset and are always striving for improvements, continuously looking to reshape controls, making sure that each workday is value driven, collaborative and rewarding.
- You are a problem solver at heart and have an eye for details.
- You want to learn new things and strive to develop both yourself and your team.
We are accountable - We do what we say and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.
More About Cint
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region – and in January 2022, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, this growth has made Cint a strong global platform with teams across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)