Who We Are
Cint is a pioneer in research technology (ResTech). Our customers use the Cint platform to post questions and get answers from real people to build business strategies, confidently publish research, accurately measure the impact of digital advertising, and more. The Cint platform is built on a programmatic marketplace, which is the world’s largest, with nearly 300 million respondents in over 150 countries who consent to sharing their opinions, motivations, and behaviours.
We are feeding the world’s curiosity!
We have an exciting opening for a talented and dynamic Content and Communications Manager to join the Cint team.
This role is pivotal within our Brand Marketing team, working alongside the wider Marketing function, working closely with the Head of Brand and Snr. Director of Content and PR, executing our content strategy, assisting with both internal and external communications, and driving engagement across various channels.
You’ll be a creative thinker, exceptional communicator, and skilled content writer who can help develop and implement compelling narratives.
What You Will Do
- Execute against the Cint content strategy, working with the Brand Marketing team
- Create, edit, and optimize various forms of content, including articles, blog posts, social media updates, videos, infographics, and more.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to generate insightful and relevant content that adds value to our audience.
- Work with internal and external PR teams to craft clear and consistent messaging for external communications, including press releases, newsletters, and announcements.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure consistent messaging and communication across all touchpoints.
- Develop and manage crisis communication strategies to handle potential issues effectively.
- Build and maintain relationships with media outlets, journalists, and influencers.
- Prepare and distribute press releases and media kits to ensure accurate representation of our brand in the media.
- Analyse media coverage and review reports on the brand's reputation and sentiment, working with our external PR agency.
- Monitor the performance of content and communication efforts using relevant metrics and analytics tools.
- Use data insights to refine content strategies and continuously improve engagement and reach.
What We Are Looking For
- Proven experience in content creation, copywriting, and communications, preferably in a B2B or tech environment.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong understanding of content marketing principles and best practices, and related technologies.
- Knowledge and experience in managing social media platforms and utilizing social media management tools.
- Familiarity with media relations, public relations, and crisis communication.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to interpret analytics to optimize strategies.
- Creative thinker with the ability to generate new and engaging ideas.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and content management systems.
Bonus Points If You Have
- Experience with graphic design and video editing is a plus.
- Speaking another European language, particularly German and/or Spanish would be a bonus!
Collaboration is our superpower
- We uncover rich perspectives across the world
- Success happens together
- We deliver across borders.
Innovation is in our blood
- We’re pioneers in our industry
- Our curiosity is insatiable
- We bring the best ideas to life.
We do what we say
- We’re accountable for our work and actions
- Excellence comes as standard
- We’re open, honest and kind, always.
We are caring
- We learn from each other’s experiences
- Stop and listen; every opinion matters
- We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion.
More About Cint
Founded in 1998 in Stockholm, Sweden, Cint is a global software leader in digital insights and research technology. In January 2022, Cint acquired Lucid, a US- based programmatic research technology platform. Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (STO:CINT), has a global workforce of over 1,000. Cint has offices in Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Gurgaon, Sydney, and Japan, among other locations (www.cint.com).