Head of Sales, ANZ
Cint is leader in the transformation of the market research industry, enabling automation in the way that research sample is procured, and the way that brands engage with their customers. We are looking for our ANZ Head of Sales, to be the leader and face of new business in one of our most strategic regional markets. The Head of Sales is an established hunter and will be responsible for expanding their client portfolio as well as managing and growing a sales team. The role will be supported by customer development teams based in Sydney and APAC to help grow a loyal client base within key customer segments; prioritising, but not restricted to, Market Research, Insight teams, Insight technology, Media agencies/ Martech, Digital transformation/E-Commerce, consulting companies, Enterprise Software. The role reports to SVP ANZ.
The primary objective is on new business development in the core Insight sector and opening up strategic opportunities in new verticals, selling Cint’s full suite of Services and Saas products in an emerging and competitive market place. It will also require advocacy and empowering customers to transform and adapt to new digital trends in the market.
• Implementing and steering our Sale GTM strategy in collaboration with the SVP ANZ
(territory/verticals/offerings prioritization/thought leadership)
• Rapidly build sales pipeline and drive new revenue streams for the business through strategic, locked-in relationships
• Own connection point with cross-functional sale teams (Global/Regional sales, Product,
Marketing, Customer Success on-boarding team )
• Lead pitch and RFI efforts for strategic and global sales opportunities in collaboration with key stakeholders in the company
• Demonstrate all Lucid and Cint product features and benefits to prospective clients
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
• Manage, mentor and build career paths for individuals within the Sales organization
• Establish relevant sale culture efficiencies, embracing Cint sales methodologies & best
practices to qualify opportunities, optimize sale’s cycle and sales potential
• Accurately forecast trading, longer term pipeline, CRM, revenue gap mitigation & actions
• Co-operate/coordinate with internal Global Sales Operation & Enablement team to ensure strategic alignment and execution in region
• Contribute to the branding, industry message and presentation of Cint thought leadership
• At least 8 years of Insight sales in market research, digital advertising, consumer data SaaS product or related industry
• 5+ years of experience in sales management and team handling is preferred
• Must have commercial management experience and be able to scale a high growth team
• Proven and successful (strategic) solution sales (value selling), negotiation and account
• Ability to immediately approach appropriate, high-level contacts at target firms
• Track record of successfully meeting sales goals and managing a sales territory
• Strong sense for technology, with the ability to demonstrate, and speak about new
• RFI and pitch leadership ability
• Experience in MR industry preferable, or having the ability to understand how to deliver
research is necessary for the role
• Experience of working with and meeting Sales KPIs
• Strong written and verbal communicator, relationship building proven track, face to face
• Experience in working internationally with global teams
• Experience working with internal sales tools, including CRM, to manage prospecting and business development efforts/pipeline management
• Leadership experience; will be required to manage a small team
• We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
• We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
• We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
• We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.
- Commercial APAC
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
Head of Sales, ANZ
Loading application form
Already working at Cint?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.