Cash Application Specialist
Cint seeks an organised, detail-oriented Cash Applications Specialist with a positive, can-do attitude to join our team. We are looking for a self-starter who will learn our systems and processes, follow instructions, and quickly become an integral part of our team. Furthermore, an ability to prioritize, work independently but also in coordination with a Treasury/Collections team and maintain a professional/friendly demeanour is essential in our fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic environment.
What You Will Do
- Perform bank cash applications daily in Net Suite for all Cint/Lucid bank accounts (JP Morgan, Chase, HDFC, SEB, Commerzbank, and Caixa Bank) using remittance advice sent from our customers via email using Zendesk and Front.
- Save daily bank statements from all banks on SharePoint, detailing payment/journal entry numbers.
- Pull remittance information for payments received via YayPay & Stripe from those portals.
- Reach out to customers for any missing remittance advice or discrepancies and follow up until received.
- Notify Collections and/or Revenue teams with any communications requiring information related to prior payments received or invoice revision requests.
- Post journal entries as needed to complete cash applications.
- Work to clear all unapplied or unidentified payments currently on the books in Lucid and Cint Net Suite environments.
- Upload invoices generated by Revenue team to customer portals and notify Revenue team of any failed uploads needing resolution.
- Assist with external audit deliverables and internal process documentation when requested.
What We Are Looking For
- 1-3 years of experience in corporate bank cash applications, including interaction with a large customer base and working with multiple currencies.
- NetSuite and/or other ERP experience required.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook, and SharePoint required.
- Team player with excellent communication skills & strong analytical skills.
- Dependable, accurate and capable of working independently with a sense of urgency.
At Cint we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring, and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Cint is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment, and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- Remote - India
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Remote - India
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
Cash Application Specialist
Loading application form
Already working at Cint?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.