Who We Are
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
Cint delivers powerful answers, driven by the sentiments of real people. Everyone benefits from data-driven knowledge – whether you’re conducting market research, polling, or seeking to better understand advertising campaigns and brand lift. Lucid Media Measurement is a rapidly growing team built to solve the challenges in advertising research by bringing scale, speed, accuracy, flexibility, and quality to marketing studies. Cint seeks an experienced Account Executive to create long-term, trusting relationships with our Agency customers and grow existing accounts. The Account Executive’s role is to oversee a portfolio of Agencies, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales growth opportunities.
What You Will Do
- Develop strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business stakeholders to activate and scale existing customers
- Meet and exceed assigned sales quota
- Serve as the lead point-of-contact for all customer interaction and account management activities, from introduction to execution
- Handle both strategic, complex projects, as well as transactional sales activity
- Answer customer queries thoughtfully and identify new business opportunities
- Work closely with cross-functional internal teams including Customer Success Managers and Project Success teams to improve the entire customer experience
- Forecast and track key account and territory metrics
- Travel within the territory to clients, prospects, industry conferences and to company offices
What We Are Looking For
- Previous Account Management experience directly tied to generating revenue
- Sales experience in the Media or Advertising space, including account verticals such as Agencies, Publishers, Platforms, or Ad Tech brands
- Keen knowledge of the Media or Advertising space, such as emerging channels, industry trends, the purchase funnel, and the importance of measurement throughout
- Understanding of advertising research, such as brand lift studies, cross-channel measurement, and/or full-funnel and multi-touch attribution
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the Director+ level
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Professional Services, and Product Management)
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including Senior Executives
- Strong aptitude for technology, with the ability to use, demonstrate, and speak about new technologies
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
Bonus Points If You Have
- Independent thinkers and self-starters – you are excited about the opportunity to run your territory as an autonomous business owner
- Understanding and curiosity for how advertising is measured and optimized through the sales funnel
- Tech savvy and forward-thinking
- Excitement for prospecting, outreach, pitching, and developing client-focused solutions to sell win-wins for Cint and our partners
Anticipated Salary Range (US Only):
In California, Colorado, New York City and Washington, the anticipated pay range for this role is $75,000 to $85,000 base salary + $40,000 - $48,000 OTE annually. This base pay range is specific to California, Colorado, New York City and Washington and may not be applicable to other locations. In addition, this position is also eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options to suit you and your family’s needs
- 401K with company matching
- PTO, unlimited sick days
- Remote Work
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Annual bonus opportunity
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate. We champion diversity and equality. We promote a sense of belonging.
More About Cint
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region – and in January 2022, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, this growth has made Cint a strong global platform with teams across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)