Who We Are
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
Cint delivers powerful answers, driven by the sentiments of real people. Everyone benefits from data-driven knowledge – whether you’re conducting market research, polling, or seeking to better understand advertising campaigns and brand lift. Lucid Media Measurement is a rapidly growing team built to solve the challenges in advertising research by bringing scale, speed, accuracy, flexibility, and quality to marketing studies. Cint seeks an Associate Account Manager to work closely with sales in supporting new and existing ad platform and publisher customers.
What You Will Do
- Develop and strengthen relationships with clients by advising them on pricing and feasibility for media measurement projects
- Become familiar with CINT proprietary software and the research technology industry
- Sell media measurement projects by being quick, accurate, and consultative
- Effectively partner with clients to resolve their project needs via e-mail, phone, video, and in person meetings (if required)
- Assist account managers and other business functions to achieve the determined revenue goals
- Document interactions with clients in Salesforce
What We Are Looking For
- Some experience in sales/account development/sales support in the Media or Advertising space, including verticals such as Agencies, Publishers, Platforms, or Ad Tech brands
- Thrives in a client-facing role and a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, numerical, and interpersonal skills
- Enjoys solving problems and prefers analytical methods
- Attentive to detail and has the ability to multitask and prioritize
Bonus Points If You Have
- Independent thinkers and self-starters
- Understanding and curiosity for how advertising is measured and optimized
- Tech savvy and forward-thinking
- Excitement for prospecting, outreach, and developing client-focused solutions
Anticipated Salary Range (US Only):
In California, Colorado, New York City and Washington, the anticipated pay range for this role is $50,000 to $60,000 + $10,000 - $15,000 OTE annually. This base pay range is specific to California, Colorado, New York City and Washington and may not be applicable to other locations. In addition, this position is also eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options to suit you and your family’s needs
- 401K with company matching
- PTO, unlimited sick days
- Remote Work
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Annual bonus opportunity
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate. We champion diversity and equality. We promote a sense of belonging.
More About Cint
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region – and in January 2022, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, this growth has made Cint a strong global platform with teams across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)