Who We Are
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
As a Project Success Analyst you are a key part of our Measurement Operations Team who are responsible for managing and executing digital advertising effectiveness research projects, while serving as a consultative resource for customers to enhance their overall experience. The position plays a critical role for the organization and is accountable for successful project execution and deliverables.
The Measurement Team at Cint specializes in digital media measurement and advertising effectiveness. Media Measurement enables advertisers to achieve real-time results for their media campaigns based on the proprietary Impact Measurement by Cint software solution.
What You Will Do
- Support clients with strong, simple, and direct communication around brand lift methodology, product features, roadmap, limitations and best practices for Cint’s suite of Measurement products
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date understanding of product changes and methodology improvements
- Train and engage customers in the advertising and media industries on Cint’s proprietary cross-platform campaign measurement software
- Independently execute tasks across a multitude of projects concurrently while ensuring a high level of quality and internal communication with little supervision from management
- Compile and extract data from Cint proprietary software, Excel, PowerBI, Salesforce, Qualtrics etc. to present insights to internal stakeholders
- Mange tasks within the lifecycle of media measurement research projects including pixel generation, project setup, and reporting while following standard operating procedures and best practices
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Product and Support teams to flag key customer challenges and drive forward product improvements as a voice of the customer internally
- Achieve client’s measurement goals by utilizing clear, proactive communication internally and externally to ensure all deliverables are completed accurately in a timely manner
- Understand and follow best practices and standard operating procedures to work efficiently as an account team, completing necessary project tasks, identifying project challenges, implementing solutions, and managing expectations
- Develop a full understanding of Cint’s measurement products and internal software to expertly execute sampling strategies for concurrent research projects
What We Are Looking For
- Previous work experience in project management, customer success, account management, client services or other related client-facing positions
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability convey complex or technical information in a simple, direct manner
- Comfort speaking by phone or teleconferencing with clients (Zoom, Teams, etc)
- Proficient in Excel and advanced formulas and features such as Pivot Tables & VLOOKUP
- Advanced problem solving and critical thinking
- Strong work ethic with self-motivated mindset and drive to achieve goals
- Detail oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and concepts
- An innate sense of accountability
- Flexibility in the ever-changing market research technology landscape
- Positive attitude with team-player mentality
Bonus Points If You Have
- Knowledge of the digital media ecosystem and how digital media campaigns are designed and executed
- Experience in advertising operations, advertising technology and market research technology industries
- Survey design and programming experience in Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, Alchemer, etc.
- Microsoft Excel certification
- Market Research coursework
- Working knowledge of statistical concepts and methodology
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate. We champion diversity and equality. We promote a sense of belonging.
More About Cint
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region – and in January 2022, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, this growth has made Cint a strong global platform with teams across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)