Who We Are
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
As a Data Scientist you will collaborate closely with Product and Technology stakeholders and will consult with Commercial, Operations and Finance teams to understand, explain, and predict how platform algorithms affect clients and partners.
Platform Intelligence will be part of a cross-departmental discipline at Cint that provides insight on how our artificial intelligence algorithms influence feasibility, delivery, and financial performance.
These insights will be used to improve our products to achieve financial targets and ensure our platform is optimized to deliver at full potential.
What You Will Do
- Develop a comprehensive, nuanced, and predictive understanding of sample ecosystem dynamics (price elasticity, demand/supply clearing) and their underlying mechanics With Cint’s Product Manager and technologists, enhance our products to confidently achieve predicted outcomes and optimize delivery
- Provide advisory support to Product Development teams for subjects related to Platform Intelligence and/or insight driven product development
- Create deliverables that express ecosystem dynamics simply and effectively to senior-level audiences, such as:
- Visualizations of ecosystem metrics and trend analysis
- Trend reports that track the impact and effectiveness of yield operations over time
- Decision support documents for high-risk changes
- Recommendations for development of Supply pipeline for commercial teams
- Recommendations for development of Demand pipeline for commercial teams
What We Are Looking For
- A few years of working experience with pricing analytics and marketing or behavioral analytics
- Master’s degree or better with formal statistical training
- You have excellent communication skills to be able to explain and defend analytical techniques in front of lay audiences
- Experience designing and delivering complex programs with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with statistical computing languages like Python.
- Highly accountable self-starter and quick learner who is driven to deliver
- Data driven with the ability to translate abstract requests to tangible initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to navigate complex discussions and pathways ‘up and across’ the organization
- Ability to understand the big picture as well ensure the accuracy of details
Bonus Points If You Have
- Previous experience with online market research methods/products is a plus
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate. We champion diversity and equality. We promote a sense of belonging.
More About Cint
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region – and in January 2022, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, this growth has made Cint a strong global platform with teams across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)