Who We Are
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
Cint seeks a People Operations Associate to join our People Operations, reporting to the VP of People Operations. The People Operations Associate is responsible for:
As a People Operations Associate, you will work closely with the Global People Team supporting them on internal employee queries, be part of various processes (on and off boarding, changes in employment), and own administrative work. You will thrive working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy contributing towards building exceptional employer branding. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who loves building relationships, has verbose technical acumen, a passion for streamlining processes, and provides excellent customer service internally with the top-notch candidate and employee experience externally.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company where you can make an impact, working in a diverse People function and being part of an innovative team.
What You Will Do
- Organize, maintain and update internal databases with digital personnel records of relevant employee information.
- Execute new employee onboarding, prepare offer documentation and contracts
- Keep a track record of leaves such as sick, vacation or maternity in HRIS
- Be the First point of contact with employees on HR-related issues
- Update, maintain, and present reports with KPIs such as turnover rates and hires by each department.
- Execute full payroll process in specific regions and support the Payroll department by providing employee information on leaves and employee benefits.
- Execute background checks and other pre-employment screening.
- Prepare correspondence, arrange meetings, processing confidential reports and documents.
- Handle all employee queries, written or verbal with the utmost confidentiality.
What We Are Looking For
- Proven experience as an HR Administrator/Support or relevant role.
- Proven experience in Payroll tasks.
- Digital literate with expertise in using MS Office applications.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Excellent communication skills for in-person, email, and telephone calls.
- Excellent skills in written English to create reports and meet tight deadlines.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in HR required.
- An excellent learner with the ability to work in teams.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of the recruitment process.
- Present information in forms, tables, and spreadsheets.
- Ready to work in APAC,EMEA,US shift.
Bonus Points If You Have
- Professionals in Human Resources (PHR), or other HR certifications, are preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of labour relations and laws.
- Skilled in performance management and employee benefits administration.
- Proficiency in using HR software like HRIS or HRMS.
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate. We champion diversity and equality. We promote a sense of belonging.
More About Cint
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region – and in January 2022, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, this growth has made Cint a strong global platform with teams across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)