Who We Are
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our Supply organization to find and connect new companies to the power of Cint.
As an Account Executive, you will prospect and grow your territory, help prospective suppliers learn the value of Cint, our products and services, and find the right solution for them. We care about our customers’ success and we're extremely passionate about the quality of our work.
You will succeed in this role if you have an aptitude for Sales and passion to become a master of Cint’s product and services capabilities, underlying technology, and competitive advantages. Most importantly, you will help our customers achieve their strategic objectives.
What You Will Do
- Manage entire Sales Cycle – hunting/prospecting to close
- Create detailed plans designed to achieve predetermined KPIs and quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Work closely with cross-functional internal teams including Commercial, Product, and Finance to improve the entire customer experience
- Collaborate with other sales leaders to achieve quarterly goals while keeping clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services
What We Are Looking For
- Proven background in sales and/or licensing experience for an Enterprise level SaaS product or in market research, digital advertising, or related industry
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the Executive level
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Professional Services, and Product Management)
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Strong aptitude sense for technology, with the ability to use, demonstrate, and speak about new technologies
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
Anticipated Salary Range (US Only):
In California, Colorado, New York City and Washington, the anticipated pay range for this role is $120,000 to $150,000 (OTE) annually. This base pay range is specific to California, Colorado, New York City and Washington and may not be applicable to other locations. In addition, this position is also eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options to suit you and your family’s needs
- 401K with company matching
- PTO, unlimited sick days
- Remote Work
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Annual bonus opportunity
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate. We champion diversity and equality. We promote a sense of belonging.
More About Cint
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region – and in January 2022, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, this growth has made Cint a strong global platform with teams across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)