Who We Are
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
Cint is seeking a Account Manager to nurture and grow long-term, trusting relationships with a range of our key clients in the UK. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of customers and retain and grow their business with Cint. This role has the opportunity to be hybrid between working from home and being in our London office.
What You Will Do
- Develop & nurture strong relationships with customers whilst developing network with key business stakeholders to activate, scale and grow revenue.
Act as a true consultative business partner, identifying client pain points, and recommending solutions from Cint’s product suite.
Implement quarterly account growth plans
- Be able to confidently communicate Cint value propositions to customers’ business goals.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues across Enterprise, Media Measurement and
- Connected Data solutions to help identify and win new business opportunities.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Serve as the voice of the customer to ensure their needs are being communicated into the Cint organization.
- Work closely with cross-functional internal teams including Customer Success,
- Customer Development and Project Management to improve the entire customer experience.
- Achieve quarterly goals while keeping clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services.
- Diligent use of CRM
- Forecast and track key account metrics
What We Are Looking For
- Previous experience in a Account Management/strategic client facing role.
- Demonstrable experience of using a consultative approach to deliver a best-in-class solution for the client.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers .
- Accountable (one of our core values), with a passion for going the extra mile for clients.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Professional Services, and Product Management).
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Prior Experience in market research is a plus, but not a pre-requisite.
- Passion for technology, with the ability to use, demonstrate, and speak about new disruptive technologies to clients.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation abilities.
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate. We champion diversity and equality. We promote a sense of belonging.
More About Cint
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region – and in January 2022, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, this growth has made Cint a strong global platform with teams across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)