Who We Are
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
Cint seeks a Sr. Manager to support the organization’s rapid growth. As a member of the FP&A team, you’ll help define and deliver insightful forecasts, models, analysis, and metrics to business leadership. This role will be supporting our Operations organization which includes Supply, Marketing, IT, and Customer Experience.
This position is remote but candidates located in New Orleans highly preferred. Central or Eastern timezones required.
What You Will Do
- As a finance partner you will own management reporting, forecasting and analysis for all areas under Operations
- Monthly review of actuals to budget, forecast and prior year
- Spend control and tracking of spend to budget
- Headcount management and analysis (Operations)
- Supply sales analysis, labor capacity analysis, pricing analysis, etc.
- Incentive plans for Operations teams
What We Are Looking For
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar
- 5+ years in Accounting, FP&A, Management Consulting
- Experience partnering with business
- Experience working with large data sets
- Extraordinary Excel / financial modeling skills
- Attention to detail combined with swift execution
Bonus Points If You Have
- Professional qualifications CPA, MBA preferred
- Power BI, or Tableau experience preferred
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate. We champion diversity and equality. We promote a sense of belonging.
More About Cint
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region – and in January 2022, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, this growth has made Cint a strong global platform with teams across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)