Who We Are
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
As a Senior Customer Success Analyst works with Cint's customers or partners by providing resources and expertise to help them achieve their goals on the Marketplace. You are responsible for identifying training opportunities for new users, working through customer issues, generating usage reports, and maximizing upsell opportunities by engaging with Sales, Customer Experience, Product Development, Product Management, Support, and Training as necessary.
You will also support the Customer Success team by managing campaigns, playbooks, and customer collateral.
And as the Senior Customer Success Analyst you'll be expected to drive customer behavior at the user level through engagement campaigns and targeted outreach.
- Support partners or customers in achieving their goals through the use of the
- Manage campaigns for Cint's Marketplace customers to support optimal
usage of Cint's products, and advocate for customer needs across internal
- Execute customer success plans to optimize customers’ use of the Marketplace
- Support digital onboarding for new customers
- Provide technical consultation as a customer advocate
- Analyze trends in customer performance on a regular basis
- Develop a full understanding of the company, the market research industry, and how our Marketplace technology can solve challenges
- Must be fluent in French (written and verbal)
- Customer-facing experience with proven ability to manage multiple
complex projects under tight deadlines
- Experience with internal and external relationship management, customer
presentations, and quantitative data analysis
- High proficiency in Excel with strong analytical and mathematical capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Disciplined work ethic - self-motivated and detail oriented mindset focused on
- achieving revenue goals
- Resourceful problem solving, organized and process-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and unstructured environment
- Previous roles including supporting software or SaaS products
- Proven track record of driving customer business growth and achieving revenue
- Experience with modern software development methodologies, with emphasis
on software and hardware architecture, and infrastructure design and
- Ability to convey complicated ideas simply
- Exposure to API integrations and customized applications
- Previous experience working with Salesforce, PowerBI, and/or Google Suite
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate. We champion diversity and equality. We promote a sense of belonging.
More About Cint
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region – and in January 2022, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, this growth has made Cint a strong global platform with teams across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)