Who We Are
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
We are seeking a highly organized and proactive Security Leader, who will serve as Cint’s Information Security Compliance Leader. In this role, you will report directly to the VP of Information Security, and be the subject matter expert on governance, risk, and compliance initiatives at Cint. This role will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of new and innovative solutions to protect the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of Cint owned or managed information assets.
You will be someone that shares our values and ambitions and can bring security best practices and specific cloud security expertise to the organization. You will additionally be the kind of person that is energized by complex challenges, teamwork and problem-solving. In return, we can offer a great tech culture, competitive compensation packages and employment benefits.
What You Will Do
- Assess internal processes, systems, hardware and software licensing, by collecting business requirements from stakeholders in order to analyze current state and make recommendations for the business going forward
- Develop, publish, and maintain comprehensive information security standards, policies, procedures, and guidelines including data classification and protection, as well as development and execution of an information security training and awareness program Lead, in partnership with IT, Legal, Product, HR/People, and other departments, the organization’s existing and prospective information security, compliance and privacy programs in accordance with industry standards and requirements, which includes, but is not limited to: ISO 27001, GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- Serve as project manager for the design and implementation of corporate and information security policies
- Lead the implementation of best-practice security procedures, standards, and guidelines
- Develop and execute a vision and budget to support our rapid growth
- Respond to client and vendor due-diligence requests for information security
- Cultivate a sustainable, continual improvement program based on process maturity
What We Are Looking For
- Several years of experience with Information Security compliance
- Experience working in a regulated environment with in-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to
- Experience managing and developing a security program aligned with industry standard frameworks such as ISO 27001, CIS, NIST CSF
- Exposure to cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure) and different offerings such as Software as a Service (SaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, and outsourced systems
- Familiarity with common security vulnerabilities and the ability to measure the severity and impact to business
- Experience with macOS, Linux, and Windows operating systems
- High standards of ethics
- Excellent project management skills, specifically must be able to think creatively, communicate technical ideas clearly, and influence decisions across teams with senior leaders
- Ability to track and manage numerous parallel activities
- Excellent communication skills, acute attention to detail, and strong verbal and written skills
- Professional security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC are desirable
- Certificates in Risk, Compliance, Governance is helpful
- Memberships in professional groups like ISACA or IAPP are helpful
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate. We champion diversity and equality. We promote a sense of belonging.
More About Cint
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region – and in January 2022, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, this growth has made Cint a strong global platform with teams across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)