Who We Are
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
What You Will Do
- Designs, builds, and implements a standards-based information security management program -- in alignment with Cint's business priorities and in accordance with industry standards and requirements, which includes, but are not limited to: ISO 27001, GDPR, COBIT, etc.
- Provides strategic leadership of Cint’s information security program, coordinating information security standards and compliance across all products
- Provides clear, concise metrics, analytics, and reporting of Cint’s risk posture to executive stakeholders
- Manage Cint’s corporate information security staff in a direct and matrix team structure and provides leadership to support complex and ever-evolving operational requirements for the business.
- Develop, publish, and maintain comprehensive information security standards, policies, procedures, and guidelines including data classification and protection, as well as development and execution of an information security training and awareness program.
- Manage and maintain relationships with key security vendors and partners, including Cint’s managed SIEM and Security Operations Center
- Review technology proposals for security and privacy controls and recommend adjustments to align with Cint’s Information Security Policy
- Respond to client and vendor due-diligence requests for information security
- Cultivate a sustainable, continual improvement program based on process maturity
- Develop and execute a vision and budget to support our rapid growth
- Stays abreast of the latest industry and legal/regulatory developments in information security to ensure appropriate and proactive adjustments are made to Cint’s information security posture and control
- Drives innovation of security programs and underlying processes and solutions to stay ahead of the threat landscape
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, the sciences, engineering, or other related technical fields
- 10+ years’ experience in managing large-scale projects, leading teams, and managing networks and systems
- Professional Certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC or equivalents
- Excellent customer service, with the proven ability to operate at all levels of the organization, including at the executive team level
- Experience with the design, development, and day-to-day management of systems
- Experience working in a regulated environment with in-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to Information Security, Privacy, and Compliance
- Excellent project management skills, specifically must be able to think creatively, communicate technical ideas clearly, and influence decisions across teams and with senior leaders
- Substantial exposure to Software as a Service (SaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, and outsourced systems.
- Good understanding of computer systems characteristics, features, and integration capabilities.
- Comfort with leading teams and mentoring new administrators
- Must have experience with cloud-based IT solutions (Office 365, Google Apps, AWS, etc)
- Experience managing and developing a security program aligned with an industry-standard such as ISO-27001, COBIT, and NIST CSF
- Strong sense of empathy for end users working in a fast-paced, high-growth company
Bonus Points If You Have
- Maintains strong problem solving and creative skills, able to act decisively in making solid, informed judgment calls in response to both the technological and critical regulatory environment and the day-to-day business issues.
- Action-oriented with a high standard for quality and performance
- Solid business acumen with a high level of integrity and dependability, and an understanding of the needs and strategic imperatives of other departments across the organization.
- Ability to articulate security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Ability to set priorities and balance likelihood and business impact against the cost of remediation and competing business interests
- Possesses effective communication and presentation skills to articulate policies, procedures, and plans to senior-level management
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate. We champion diversity and equality. We promote a sense of belonging.
More About Cint
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region – and in January 2022, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, this growth has made Cint a strong global platform with teams across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)