Who We Are
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
Cint is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of business strategy, product marketing, creativity, analytical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills. The role will work closely with Product, Sales, Operations, and other teams to deliver product marketing initiatives. The successful candidate will have a strong desire to position our products, both existing and new, for success.
What You Will Do
- Partner cross-functionally with Product to identify and size market opportunities, define new features and products, validate with clients, define value propositions and position in the market/industry
- Conduct competitive, market, and customer research, in partnership with cross-functional teams, to uncover key customer and competitive insights that drive positioning for our existing products as well as ideas for new features or benefits. Package findings into market trends presentations, internal battle cards, win/loss reports, and other resources
- Synthesize market intelligence & customer insights – be the expert on our customers, who they are, what segments we serve, and on the broader market research and advertising industries
- Partner with marketing to translate value propositions, positioning and messaging to inform marketing and sales initiatives
- Lead Go to Market planning and execution for new features from idea through launch, while setting and continuously managing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders
What We Are Looking For
- A couple of years of product marketing experience, ideally with some experience of a market-facing role speaking to customers at a SaaS company
- Strong leadership skills and a proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently, while also able to build strong internal relationships and build consensus on critical initiatives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent people and collaboration skills to interact with cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Comfortable with public speaking and strong writing skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously while prioritizing time and resources based on business impact
- Passion for delighting and advocating for customers and an intimate understanding of how and when to influence customer behavior
Bonus Points If You Have
- Experience in media, advertising, or data solutions is a plus
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate. We champion diversity and equality. We promote a sense of belonging.
More About Cint
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region – and in January 2022, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, this growth has made Cint a strong global platform with teams across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)