Who We Are
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
Cint delivers innovative cross-platform measurement products to help brand advertisers analyze and optimize their media spend across TV and Digital. As Product Manager for Measurement, you will work closely with business and technology teams at Cint to create, refine and execute the product roadmap for Cint’s Measurement portfolio. Ideal candidates have a passion for developing software-first solutions to help marketers understand the impact of their investments across platforms.
This role is open to candidates in the United States or Brazil to work remotely or from one of our locations (New York, New Orleans, Sao Paulo).
What You Will Do
- As a Product Manager, you develop a deep understanding of the customer and a passion for solving real world problems. You are a strong storyteller, with the ability to articulate the customer’s needs to a wide group of stakeholders.
- Responsible for developing vision & roadmap of key platform components, and executing on a customer-driven roadmap within an agile environment
- Work closely with business and technical leads to drive alignment and execution against the customer needs
- Develop epics and user stories that are informative, concise and drive effective decision making and collaboration with engineering
- Familiar with product design and UX principals to improve customer experience and enhance understanding through data visualization
- Develop successful go-to-market and positioning plans for new products and features. Be seen as a thought leader for your product area.
What We Are Looking For
- A couple years of product management within a B2B portfolio
- A couple years of experience working with data products and customer facing reporting that informs decisioning
- Strong understanding of software development, agile, SDLC and SaaS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working within remote teams
Bonus Points If You Have
- Familiarity with media measurement, media buying and/or ad operations
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate. We champion diversity and equality. We promote a sense of belonging.
More About Cint
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region – and in January 2022, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, this growth has made Cint a strong global platform with teams across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)