Who We Are
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
Cint is on a mission to transform the Market Research industry and we have an exciting new opportunity for a Talent Partner to join our team to help us scale the organization as we grow globally.
As a Talent Partner - Tech you will work closely with the global business to understand the business hiring needs and support the team with hiring the best talent. You will thrive working in a fast paced environment and enjoy contributing towards building an exceptional employer branding. You’ll support the day-to-day functions and strategic vision of tech and product recruiting for our high-growth, fast-paced technology company. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who loves building relationships, has verbose technical acumen, passion for streamlining processes, and provides excellent customer service internally with top-notch candidate experience externally.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company where you can make an impact, working in a global talent function and being part of an innovative team.
What You Will Do
- Lead and execute full life-cycle recruitment for senior technical and product leadership roles across a variety of functions including: infrastructure, AI/ML, full stack engineering, product management, and technical program management.
- Become a trusted talent advisor for senior leadership and directors across the organization
- Coach and advise your hiring managers based on your growing knowledge in niche markets, compensation and the competitive landscape
- You'll own and juggle multiple requisitions and balance moving quickly with a great candidate experience
- Deliver creative, innovative recruitment strategies and recommendations based on data analysis and metrics-driven execution
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team on various projects and programs. ( i.e University Recruiting strategy, recruiting brand strategy, etc.)
- Deliver a world-class candidate experience throughout the interview process ensuring they experience Cint's values and culture throughout whether virtual or in person
- Engage passive candidates to get them excited about opportunities at Cint through creative mediums
- Support Cint's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion by developing strategies to build diverse pipelines and reduce bias in our interviewing processes
- Drive engagement from the tech and product organizations on recruiting initiatives including: sourcing, network combing, diversity and inclusion efforts, technical conference attendance and more.
What We Are Looking For
- A few years’ experience in technical recruiting
- Strong technical acumen in the fields of product management and software engineering
- Strong customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Emerging People management and or leadership skills a plus
- Excellent communication and professional writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
- Experience with ATS and HRIS systems; most importantly a proven track record of learning technology fast and improving on current systems and processes
- A natural relationship builder, someone who can build trust with the business, candidates and external stakeholders
- Experience delivering on recruitment projects, focused on recruitment trends, employer branding and tech hiring
- Experience working with data and providing hiring stats and metrics on best hiring trends
Bonus Points If You Have
- BS Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field, or equivalent experience
- A high degree of proficiency with Excel and other MS Office and G Suite productivity tools
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate. We champion diversity and equality. We promote a sense of belonging.
More About Cint
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)