Who We Are
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
The Advertising Operations Manager is responsible for digital pixel testing and approval with external vendors, troubleshooting tagging issues and discrepancies on live campaigns, creating standard operating procedures and documentation across various teams, and working with internal and external engineering on developing server-to-server integrations and solutions for the cookie-less future.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, proactive, detail-oriented, collaborative, and ready for a key role in the fast-paced and ever-changing technology industry.
The Media Measurement Team at Lucid (a Cint company) specializes in digital media measurement and advertising effectiveness. Media Measurement enables advertisers to achieve real-time results for their media campaigns based on the proprietary Impact Measurement by Lucid (a Cint company) software solution.
This role is open to candidates living in the United States to work remotely or from one of our US-based office locations (New Orleans & New York). Central and Eastern time zones strongly preferred as you will partner with teams in Europe.
What You Will Do
- Secure required information from client (agency, publisher, third party).
- Build tracking tags for digital media.
- QA internal/external tracking.
- Query Lucid’s database to make sure information from the pixel’s data parameters is properly captured and stored.
- Coordinate with Sales and Project Management to ensure seamless project execution and alignment with project goals.
- Manage a multitude of projects concurrently while ensuring a high level of quality across all studies with little supervision - while always maintaining a professional, calm, friendly work ethic.
- Create detailed Standard Operating Procedures, concise best practices, and organized documentation.
- Attend meetings and document action items when necessary. Follow up on all assigned action items.
- Provide status updates.
- Develop an intimate understanding of ad effectiveness projects, anticipating client needs.
- Develop a full understanding of the Market Research and Digital Advertising industries.
What We Are Looking For
- BA/BS degree or higher
- A couple years work experience in Advertising Operations (Ad Ops) or Advertising Technology (Ad Tech)
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, organized, proactive, inquisitive, careful, positive
- Strong ability to prioritize. Knows what’s important and what’s more important. Ability to adapt to fast-changing priorities and deadlines. Time management
- Strong knowledge of the digital media ecosystem and how digital media campaigns are executed
- Experience trafficking digital media campaigns in ad servers - i.e. Google (DCM, DV360, GAM), Amazon, FlashTalking, Innovid, etc.
- Knowledge of various types of digital media - i.e. Display, CTV, OLV, Audio, etc.
- Proficient in Excel and advanced formulas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to articulate something complex to the uninitiated. Ability to communicate that something is important and time-sensitive
- Self-starter who is flexible and eager to learn new skills and concepts
- Team player, customer service work ethic
Bonus Points If You Have
- Experience in Market Research
- IAB Ad Ops certified
- Passionate about industry trends and follows the latest news and information
- Experience in tag management systems: Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, etc.
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate. We champion diversity and equality. We promote a sense of belonging.
More About Cint
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)