Who We Are
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
Reporting to the EVP EMEA and working as a key member of EMEA’s management team, the VP UK&I will lead Cint’s teams and efforts for the UK region, including full P&L responsibility for all commercial functions. Following the recent M&A activity (Lucid LLC) there is a need to have a London based VP who will not only oversee commercial activities but also be a figure head for all the other local functions in the office and will be key to unifying the teams.
The VP UK&I will take a leadership role in overseeing Sales, Customer Success and work in close partnership with other functions (operations, marketing, finance and product) and will be responsible for overall alignment and contribution of EMEA Subregion’s revenue generating operations, ensuring they are delivering and optimizing against company goals and revenue and P&L profile objectives. The VP UK&I will also play a critical role in helping to shape and guide Cint’s strategy, future growth for the EMEA region. The VP UK&I should be a proven and dedicated hands-on leader, with high IQ and EQ, and will work effortlessly to ensure that the team is focused and aligned with the company's growth targets.
Role Purpose and Responsibilities:
- Work with Cint’s other sub-regional EMEA leaders, leading and growing the commercial organisation to a scalable, standardised model.
- Work with the EVP EMEA to attract, retain, develop Cint talent and make sure they have the right tools to succeed in their roles.
- Support the EVP EMEA in budgeting and pipeline building regional and key accounts as well as working with key Cint customers to ensure growth expectations are met.
- Ability to create pipeline velocity and drive a high-performance sales culture.
- Strategic competence in GTM tactics and scaling a team for our biggest region in EMEA.
Sales (New Business) Responsible for customer acquisition and net new business as well as the quota carrying sales individuals within the UK&I region and ultimately responsible for new customer onboarding and managing the sales funnel and pipeline.
Customer Success: Responsible for strategic and tactical account management with Cint’s existing customer base as well as quota carrying Customer Success individuals within the CE region and ultimately responsible for supporting customers in adopting the Cint platform and suite of demand products, to maximize the customer experience and Cint’s revenues.
- Ensure the continued successful integration of the Lucid commercial and operational teams into the Cint organisation in the region.
- KPIs are focused on repeat customer business, stickiness, platform/product adoption and cross-selling/upselling.
- Is able to unite teams and create a high energy and cohesive team culture
- 10+ years’ experience with at least a few years country leadership experience including the commercial functions.
- Strong experience in change management, post M&A integration, integrating various entities and effectively utilising the best assets within newly combined entities.
- Exceptional leadership, executive presence, interpersonal and presentation skills, and the ability to bring different teams together and work together to reach ambitious goals.
- Strong commercial acumen and background in senior commercial roles, ideally with SaaS experience.
- A passion for people and technology.
- Proven success inspiring high-functioning geographically dispersed teams.
- Resilient in the face of uncertainty with an unwavering ethical core.
- Experience driving significant organizational change.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and budgeting, with a data driven mindset.
- Can demonstrate strong experience in commercial strategy and implementation.
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate. We champion diversity and equality. We promote a sense of belonging.
More About Cint
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)