Who We Are
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Executive to join our Barcelona office. You will be part of the Customer Success team and mainly dedicated to French speaking clients. You will be responsible for some key accounts from a commercial and operational perspective. Therefore, proactivity will be crucial to ensure account growth and client satisfaction. One trip per quarter (usually Paris) should be expected. You may also be focused on growing other clients of the Southern European markets.
You will be:
- Learning and using Cint technology and solutions to support clients that wish to have market insights in different countries
- Working with an international team located in Barcelona
- Running on line research projects (DIY, Managed Services and Full Service), from set up of project to delivery of final data, ensuring delivery by deadline and troubleshooting issues affecting the study.
What You Will Do
- Be the main point of contact for clients; training clients our platform and managing their projects.
- Proactively growing our footprint across all accounts, by driving platform adoption across the customers’ business through trainings and on-boarding
- Proactively identify opportunities to help customers optimise their projects, ensuring we leave no money on the table
- Proactively seek opportunities to up-sell to all customers
- Working with Sales to support the acquisition of new customers and driving proactive strategic growth from existing accounts
- Perform consistently and successfully across KPI’s and customer satisfaction metrics
- Be highly responsive to all customer needs, leading the industry for speed and quality of response
- Host trainings and workshops for your customers, tailored to their needs.
- Be seen internally as a senior go-to team member with superior knowledge and skills
- Support, mentor, influence junior team members and new starters
What We Are Looking For
- Few years of appropriate experience; industries: Market Research or similar in either a customer success, account management or project delivery role is essential
- Fluency in English and French is essential for this role
- Proven track record in delivering success for customers, driving platform adoption, and a structured and proactive approach to growing business
- Solid technical understanding of broader tech and data landscape
- Strong understanding of how to structure, optimize and deliver research projects
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Interest in developing Account Management skills.
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Travel: you may be required to travel to see customers within your territory attributes
- A strong team player and positive influence within a team
- Strong problem solver - identify the cause of problems and propose solutions
- Can-do attitude and results driven
- Fast learner, proven history of taking ownership of performance.
- Ability to reprioritize tasks; be agile in your approach, make decisions, and show flexibility to adjust to changing demands
- Passionate about driving customers growth through proactive, structured account management.
- Passionate about disruptive technology, Cints value proposition
- Confident and credible with customers and internal stakeholders, consultative approach, and a ‘challenger’ mentality
- Strong relationship builder, and strong proactive customer focus
- Innovative and creative at finding process improvements and driving changes
- You like challenges and want to work in a constantly evolving environment.
Bonus Points If You Have
- Knowledge of Spanish or Italian would be highly beneficial but not mandatory
- You may be required to travel to see customers within your territory (usually one trip per quarter to Paris).
- You may be required to travel on a limited basis to visit EMEA regional offices as needed.
- Most interaction with regional offices and teams should be adequately achieved through conference calls.
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate. We champion diversity and equality. We promote a sense of belonging.
More About Cint
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)