Who We Are
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
As a Revenue Enablement Manager, you will lead the translation of enablement strategy into training programs that maximize sales and customer success performance and facilitate execution of Go to Market priorities for the EMEA region. The Revenue Enablement Manager will collaborate closely with Sales leadership and key business partners in Product, Product Marketing, Marketing, and Learning & Development to ensure training programs are consistent, cohesive and drive expected results. This position will play a pivotal and foundational role in developing and delivering curriculum and content that establishes elite standards of excellence as we continue to scale. You will ensure these training programs sync with the dynamic and continually evolving training needs of our fast paced, high-growth organization.
What You Will Do
- Design, plan and deliver engaging learning experiences for sales and customer success team members and managers that enables them to move the business forward
- Contribute to projects, programs and learning initiatives as needed to support Go to Market strategies
- Review existing training programs and materials; drive enhancements and modifications to improve engagement, learning, and retention and/or to meet the changing needs of the organization and customer
- Apply a data-driven approach to measuring the effectiveness of learning and development programs and continuously iterate to improve results
- Partner closely with Sales leadership and key business partners to develop and deliver consistent, cohesive and results driven content and training
- Oversee the development and maintenance of learning and development resources in the learning management system (LMS) and content management system (CMS) to monitor user engagement, compliance and reporting requirements
- Collaborate with internal teams, business partners, and management to ensure requirements are being met and projects are kept on schedule
- Provide regular program updates to stakeholders and create mechanisms for tracking and reporting performance
- Maintain knowledge of new methods and techniques for training, ensuring our strategies exceed the changing demands of the industry
What We Are Looking For
- 5-10 years' experience selling in a sales role or as a sales trainer
- An entrepreneurial spirit for identifying training needs and proactively creating programs that take the team to the next level
- Ability to synthesize advisory inputs, performance analytics and training results into a deployable program
- Develop relationships with key business partners within sales and cross-functionally
- Familiarity with mainstream sales methodologies
- Ability to teach sellers at all levels to meet and exceed their goals
- Excellence in communication skills: written, verbal, and presentation
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, and motivation - help set the tone and sales/customer success culture
- Ability to inspire, lead and motivate people
- Experience in creating training materials, including handouts, one-on-one sessions, eLearning, etc
- Facilitation skills, with demonstrated self-confidence and an ability to adapt content to address needs
- Talent for blending innovation with pragmatic execution
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile environment
- Ability to meet ambitious deadlines and deliver high-quality work on schedule
- Passion for technology, learning, and training!
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.
More About Cint
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)