Digital transformation has turned traditional business models on their heads. Business leaders look to companies that can offer technology-enabled solutions to drive their processes and value chains. Cint is a leader in the market research industry’s current transformation from traditional to online and digital methodologies. The company’s industry leading SaaS platform technology enables businesses to quickly and effectively access audiences and data for online market research and insights.
Cint seeks an organized, detail-oriented Staff Accountant with a positive, can-do attitude to join our Revenue Accounting team. The Staff Accountant, Services Revenue will report to the Director of Revenue Accounting and assist with the billing and revenue accounting processes for Cint’s various services product lines. We are looking for a self-starter who will learn our systems and processes, proactively make improvements, and quickly become an integral part of our team. Ideal candidates will also possess the ability to prioritize tasks, work independently, and maintain a professional demeanor in our fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic environment.
- Carry out daily client invoice processing, including analyzing projects and verifying invoice accuracy, for services product lines.
- Calculate and record month-end revenue accrual journal entries and assist with balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Review existing and new client contracts to ensure proper accounting treatment.
- Interact with clients and vendors to solve problems and provide support.
- Work closely with other business units to fulfill business needs and identify process improvements.
- Monitor internal controls, policies, and procedures.
- Analyze data and financials to verify accuracy.
- Assist with external audit deliverables and internal process documentation/controls.
- Cross-train with accounting team members to share and improve process knowledge.
- Prepare ad hoc financial reporting and analysis and complete special projects, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- 3+ years of accounting experience required; public accounting experience a plus.
- CPA or CPA-eligible strongly preferred.
- High-energy team player with the willingness to easily adapt to change and meet tight deadlines.
- Solid communication skills and commitment to excellent customer service.
- Acute attention to detail and strong analytical and organization skills.
- Desire to continue to grow and to automate and streamline manual processes.
- Proficiency in or ability to quickly learn enterprise accounting and customer relationship management software (NetSuite and Salesforce preferred).
- Excellent Excel skills (i.e., pivot tables, Xlookups, macros, etc.).
- We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
- We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
- We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
- We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.
More about Cint
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)