Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices including, Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)
The Customer Success Manager works with Cint customers or partners by providing resources and expertise to help them achieve their goals on the Cint Marketplace. The CSM is also responsible for identifying training opportunities for new users, working through customer issues, generating usage reports, and maximizing upsell opportunities by engaging with Sales, Customer Experience, Product Development, Product Management, Support, and Training as necessary. The CSM supports the Customer Success team by managing campaigns, and customer collateral.
The ideal candidate has experience working with customers and is able to learn new technologies and master the Marketplace. A Customer Success Manager is expected to drive customer behavior at the user level through engagement campaigns and targeted outreach.
- Support partners or customers in achieving their goals through the use of the Cint Marketplace
- Manage campaigns for Cint Marketplace customers to support optimal usage of Cint products, and advocate for customer needs across internal stakeholder groups
- Execute customer success plans to optimize customers’ use of the Cint Marketplace
- Identify customer's needs and transfer into upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Support digital onboarding for new customers
- Provide technical consultation as a customer advocate
- Analyze trends in customer performance on a regular basis
- Develop a full understanding of the company, the market research industry, and how our Marketplace technology can solve challenges
- BA/BS degree, Business/Economics/Statistics preferred
- 3-5 years of customer-facing experience with proven ability to manage multiple complex projects under tight deadlines
- Experience with internal and external relationship management, customer presentations, and quantitative data analysis
- High proficiency in Excel with strong analytical and mathematical capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Disciplined work ethic - self-motivated and detail oriented mindset focused on achieving revenue goals
- Resourceful problem solving, organized and process-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Previous roles including supporting software or SaaS products
- Proven track record of driving customer business growth and achieving revenue targets
- Experience with modern software development methodologies, with emphasis on software and hardware architecture, and infrastructure design and development
- Ability to convey complicated ideas simply
- Exposure to API integrations and customized applications
- Previous experience working with Salesforce, PowerBI, Google Suite or similar.
- We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
- We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
- We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
- We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.