Who We Are
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
The Cint Engineering team is looking for a Software Engineer I to join our Demand team. This position is for a candidate that enjoys a team-based, collaborative environment where you will receive mentoring on the latest software engineering processes and Cloud based architectures. The right candidate is self-motivated and curious to learn more about cloud-hosted data processing software and building high performance, scalable APIs and web based user interfaces to support Cint customers.
The Demand team builds products that allow our customers to setup, maintain and optimize their surveys in order gain insight while optimizing for cost and speed. Based on their order specifications, we will integrate with Supply systems to match them with appropriate respondents. You will collaborate with other engineers, DevOps, Test automation specialists, UI developers and others to help deliver great software and ensure our customer’s success.
This role is open to candidates living in Brazil to work remotely or from our location in Sao Paulo.
Example of Recent Projects:
- Implemented a fully automated test and deployment pipeline
- Migrated legacy code base to use .Net core and run on Docker Linux
- Built a metrics service for on-demand business metrics service for Buyers
- Ongoing integration across multiple parts of the organization as we work to align the US and EU-based components of our business
What You Will Do
- Develop RESTful APIs to support both internal and external clients
- Build reliable, maintainable, well documented features
- Demonstrate a curiosity about developing software, learning new technologies and working with more experienced engineers to expand your knowledge and skills.
- Execute full software development life cycle as part of an Agile team, including collaborating with the team to refine and modify requirements, estimate level of effort for work, follow established design paradigms and design patterns, and implement thorough unit and integration tests.
- Drive delivery at a story/feature/bug level
- Participate in an on-call rotation to monitor and support shipped features for success and issues
- Support the business teams and product managers in data extracts and data analysis
What We Are Looking For
- Exposure through course work or internships to software development
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent or coding boot camp with relevant project work
- Ability to demonstrate hands-on software development experience in Python, Go/Golang, C#, or Java
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software design principles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You enjoy pushing the limits of your knowledge and experience every day.
- Enjoys working as part of a team
Bonus Points If You Have
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platform
- Experience with NoSQL and cloud based distributed systems design
- Familiarity with containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Proven experience with high volume and high-performance applications
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.
More About Cint
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)