Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices including, Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)
We are have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Success Executive to join our ANZ team located in Sydney. The Customer Success team works closely with customers to understand their business goals and cooperates with internal departments (Sales, Development, Product, Marketing, Finance, etc.) to ensure that we are providing superb services, technology, tools and products so our customers can achieve their goals.
In this role, you would be allocated several clients and you would be their main point of contact. You will be responsible for some key accounts from a commercial perspective. Proactivity in this role will be crucial to ensure account growth and client satisfaction.
Role Purpose & Responsibilities
Demonstrate high performing Customer Success behaviours and results:
- Retaining and growing existing accounts
- Proactively growing our footprint horizontally across all accounts
- Proactively identify opportunities to help customers optimise their projects, ensuring we leave no money on the table and delivering project success
- Working with Sales as directed by your CSD to drive proactive strategic growth from existing accounts
- Perform consistently and successfully across KPI’s and measures of sales metrics, delivery/operational metrics, and customer satisfaction metrics
- Follow best practices and ensure consistency of approach as directed by the Customer Success Director
- Work with your peers to share best practices, learnings and efficiently resolve problems
Hit and exceed sales growth targets:
- Through maximising growth potential across all accounts that you are responsible for ensuring monthly targets are achieved across existing accounts
- Be accountable and consistently perform against all targets or metrics
- Proactively seek opportunities to up-sell to your customers
Deliver a World Class Service:
- Make Cint famous for customer service and use our “Customer Success Program” as something to celebrate with customers and discuss in pre-sales with customers
- Turn customers into Cint advocates. Be customer-account centric
- Be highly responsive to all customer needs, leading the industry for speed and quality of response including out-of-hours demands
- Host trainings and workshops for your customers, tailored to their needs
Planning & Strategy:
- Adhere to the Customer Success strategy for the region and Global business strategies
- Ensure Xpand (Cint’s sales excellence programme) methodologies are followed and Xpand plans maintained up to date for all appropriate accounts.
- Previous experience successfully performing in customer success, account management or project delivery roles is essential
- Proven track record in delivering success for customers, driving platform adoption, and taking a structured and proactive approach to growing business
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Interest in developing Account Management skills.
- You like challenges and want to work in a constantly evolving environment.
- You're driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it's just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- Be an advocate for Cint and its products
- Thrive working in a fast paced environment
- Be the face of Cint Customer Success in all your accounts
- You may be required to travel to see customers within your territory
- We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
- We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
- We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
- We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.