Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices including, Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)
The ANZ team is seeking a motivated individual who will be responsible for targeting new and developing accounts. What makes you unique is that you are skilled as both a hunter and a farmer. You will be responsible for pre-sales, qualification and account planning. You will work closely with customers to understand their business goals and co-collaborate with Cint teams (sales, customer success, product, marketing, finance, etc.) to ensure that we are providing superb products and services. This role can be either based in Sydney or Melbourne.
Role Purpose & Responsibilities
- Target new and developing accounts for revenue expansion
- Place a priority on discovery and understand client needs and capabilities
- Be highly responsive to all customer needs, leading the industry for speed, powerful solutions and quality of response.
- Provide leadership on growth opportunities between clients and the broad Cint team to create both “stickiness” between organizations
- Proactively drive platform adoption across the customer’s enterprise, developing relationships and adoption across all major stakeholders.
- Turn project sales (sample) opportunities into Cint platform relationships by becoming a trusted advisor to the customer and build lasting relationships.
- Properly and thoroughly analyse client needs to develop tailored solutions
- Assist with quotations and feasibility, as required.
- Manage pipeline though our CRM platform
- Train and on-board customers as needed to the support Cint platform adoption
- Work with your peers in other regions to share best practices, learnings, solve problems and devise new initiatives and improvements
- Deliver feedback to product and supply teams to enable future platform sales
- Experience of selling MR, data insight, digital media, ad-tech and mar-tech or technology solutions
- Highly personable, strong relationship builder, and strong proactive customer focus
- Proven success at growing accounts through proactive, structured account governance
- Understanding of new business process and pipeline management
- Strong sales acumen and ability to engage, support and even challenge clients effectively
- Understanding of how to quote, sell, optimize and deliver research projects
- Must be based in either Sydney or Melbourne
What we look for
- Excellent analytical skills, process-oriented mindset, and strong attention to detail, to ensure resources are being put to optimum use.
- Strong team player mindset, but able to work under own initiative and manage work time effectively
- Strong PC and general technology skills (particularly full MS Office suite and general CRM usage)
- You will be required to travel to see customers across ANZ
- We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
- We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
- We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
- We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.