Who We Are
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
Cint is looking for a Technical Program Manager to join our Engineering team. Our products are large scale web applications, platforms and technologies in the marketing insights and advertising space. The Technical Program Manager is responsible for collaborating between the Product and Engineering teams to plan, monitor and facilitate product deliverables. You will work closely with both teams to ensure that requirements are clear, prioritized and delivered.
This is a hybrid role based in our office in Stockholm, Sweden. We ideally want someone in the office 2-3 days per week.
What You Will Do
- Identify, track, and remove impediments to project success
- Facilitate the creation of a well-defined product backlog with the product team and maintain Project Plans
- Manage Sprint and Release planning or development cycle, as defined by team
- Work with offshore development teams to tightly integrate them into their project work streams
- Prepare upfront estimates of time and resource utilization, and update over the course of the project
- Facilitate change control and risk mitigation
- Analyze risk and mitigation accordingly, including contingency plans and initiating corrective action
- Works closely with the Quality Assurance personnel
What We Are Looking For
- A couple years of technical project management experience
- Strong technical knowledge - should be able to understand the software development lifecycle & processes
- Experience working with remote teams
- Excellent time management skills
- Diplomacy and interpersonal skills of the highest quality
- Fluent English speaker
- Eager to learn in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Enjoys working in a cross-functional and cross-cultural work environment
Bonus Points if You Have
- Scrum master certified a plus
- Experience with other agile methods preferred, such as Kanban
- Experience in with B2B SaaS platforms a plus
- Familiarity with Jira & Confluence
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate. We champion diversity and equality. We promote a sense of belonging
More About Cint
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)