Digital transformation has turned traditional business models on their heads. Business leaders look to companies that can offer technology-enabled solutions to drive their processes and value chains. Cint is a leader in the market research industry’s current transformation from traditional to online and digital methodologies. The company’s industry leading SaaS platform technology enables businesses to quickly and effectively access audiences and data for online market research and insights.
The Opportunity within the Panel systems team
We are looking for a skilled software developer to join our Panel systems team. You will have the opportunity to flex your skills by working in a fast-moving, supporting and curious globally distributed team with the ambition to continuously improve the experience of our 10M panelists and more than 1000 panel partners.
The panel system team's mission is to build scalable systems to increase Cint's global supply, to deliver great user experience for both our panelists as well as our customers and to support the business in delivering high quality answers to the world's most successful insights companies.
What you will do
With a remote-first mindset, you would join an international team with the possibility to work from our offices around the globe when needed. Your main focus in the role would be:
- Work across our entire tech stack, collaborating on cloud-, mobile- and web solutions
- Take responsibility for the quality of solutions and that best practices are being used creating maintainable and scalable solutions with the appropriate technologies.
- Work in an agile environment where we are looking to continuously reshape our workflows, making sure that each workday is value driven, collaborative and rewarding.
- Be a technical go-to person and collaborate across teams to align on architecture and cross-cutting matters
- With your senior skills and mindset, your role will have an impact in transforming Cint’s vision moving forward, by working with the digital solutions/platforms/products.
What we are looking for
- Experience in software development in a fast paced, innovative and at times, complex environment
- You master one or several of the following technologies: C#, .NET Core, SQL/Redis, Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience in developing serverless applications in a cloud environment, preferably Azure or AWS
- Background in working with agile and iterative processes and practices like Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, DDD as well as DevOps and CI/CD
- Experience in working with event-driven microservices
- Experience in writing effective unit and integration tests
- You are a driver in determining, implementing, and continuously improving the architecture and the security aspect throughout the systems, tools and workflows
We also support you in learning new technologies and back you to learn on the job – because we trust sensible developers to pick up new technologies with coaching and practice.
Bonus points if you have
- Great communicator, who can explain complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
- Have an analytics approach to your work and always bring a clear focus on adding value and understanding the context of your work with the business in mind
- Have a willingness to communicate with your colleagues in humble manner with a business mindset
- You have an innovative mindset and are always striving for improvements, continuously looking to reshape workflows, making sure that each workday is value driven, collaborative and rewarding
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.
More about Cint
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices including, Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)