Who We Are
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In this role, you will work across our entire tech stack, collaborating on cloud, mobile, and web solutions. You will be responsible for the quality of solutions and ensuring best practices are being used creating maintainable and scalable solutions with the appropriate technologies. You will work in an agile environment where we are looking to continuously reshape our workflows, making sure that each workday is value driven, collaborative and rewarding. You will become a technical go-to person and collaborate across teams to align on architecture and cross-cutting matters. With your senior skills and mindset, you will have an impact in transforming Cint’s vision of the Connected Data products moving forward.
The Connected Data team is a small team of engineers that are part of the larger Media Measurement team working on 2 products related to Cint's ad campaign tracking and surveying. You will work to modernize this space and on the integration with Lucid's Media Measurement tool.
This job is open to candidates in Spain to work remotely or from our office location in Barcelona.
What We Are Looking For
- Extensive experience in software development in a fast paced, innovative and at times, complex environment
- You master one or several of the following technologies: C#, .NET Core, SQL/Redis, Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience in developing serverless applications in a cloud environment, preferably Azure or AWS
- Background in working with agile and iterative processes and practices like Scrum as well as DevOps and CI/CD
- Experience in working with event-driven architecture
- Experience in writing effective unit and integration tests
- You are a driver in determining, implementing, and continuously improving the architecture and the security aspect throughout the systems, tools and workflows
Bonus Points If You Have
- Experience with Java, Python, or Golang
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate. We champion diversity and equality. We promote a sense of belonging.
More about Cint
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices including, Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney (www.cint.com).