Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices including, Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)
Cint is looking for a Account Development Representative to join our Commercial Sales team. The Account Development Representative is a client-facing sales role that will work closely with our Account Management and Customer Success teams to support new and existing customers. The primary objective of the Representative is to proactively work with customers by handling incoming RFQs, pricing negotiations, vendor management, follow-ups and potentially identifying new solutions to create efficiencies. As the initial point of contact for incoming project requests at Cint, you will be responsible for building relationships and representing Cint in an effective manner. The Account Development Team are the experts of who we can ask questions and how we can get answers- driving sales and revenue through excellent customer service and support. Most client communication will be via email, phone and Zoom, however, small amounts of travel may be required.
This is a key role in the success of the sales team and a great entry point to a career in sales, including account management and business development.
- Sell market research sampling projects by being quick, accurate and consultative
- Work to develop and strengthen relationships with new and existing clients
- Assist Customers with pricing and feasibility for Market Research sampling projects
- Understand client requirements and develop specifications to deliver results
- Learn the industry and our company by executing sampling projects
- Monitor usage of the proprietary survey and bidding platform
- Effectively partner with clients to resolve their project needs via email, phone, video and in person meetings
Who you are
- Thrives in a customer focused environment
- Enjoys solving problems and prefers analytical methods
- Easily able to grasp and retain new knowledge
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Extremely thorough and detail oriented
- Self-motivated and independent worker, who can thrive in a fast paced environment
We think you have a B.A. or B.S. with interest in a sales career path in a fast growing technology company, and 1-3 year’s work experience.
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.