Digital transformation has turned traditional business models on their heads. Business leaders look to companies that can offer technology-enabled solutions to drive their processes and value chains. Cint is a leader in the market research industry’s current transformation from traditional to online and digital methodologies. The company’s industry leading SaaS platform technology enables businesses to quickly and effectively access audiences and data for online market research and insights.
The Project Support Analyst is responsible for contributing to the Global Managed Services and Ad Effectiveness teams by providing task-based support during business hours and direct client coverage and project management outside of business hours. Individual responsibilities are to Identify strategies for automating and implementing efficient work management processes. Additionally, the Project Support team is expected to think critically and make suggestions to the Project Success team and/or clients, where applicable. This position plays a critical role in supporting the global operations and is expected to act as an extension of the Project Success team and service clients directly in some instances.
The Project Support team operates 24/7 across three primary shifts, with quarterly rotation:-APAC-EMEA-US
The task-based support role during business hours is the centralized training ground, whereas the weekend coverage team must be fully trained, and able to work autonomously, efficiently, and under pressure.
- Assess client needs and coordinate with internal teams and third-party partners to ensure client needs and project objectives are delivered successfully and on time
- Utilize Lucid's proprietary software, marketplace, to design and implement sample plans for studies
- Develop knowledge of the project management suite, marketplace
- Proactively troubleshoot and propose actionable solutions
- Successfully run a multitude of projects concurrently while ensuring a high level of quality across all studies
- Develop a full understanding of the Market Research Industry and how Lucid can solve challenges using marketplace technology
- Flexible for any working hours, particularly nights/early morning & weekends since we have US clients and have multiple shifts
- Graduate, Post Graduate, Business/Economics/Statistics/MBA preferred
- 1-3 years of Project Management/Client Services experience in same industry
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients under tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic with self-motivated mindset and drive to achieve revenue goals
- Detail oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and concepts
- High-energy with ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and unstructured environment
- Ability to successfully multitask and organize complex projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical capabilities
- We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
- We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
- We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
- We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.
More about Cint
Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 155 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
Over 2,900 insights-driven companies - including SurveyMonkey, Zappi, Kantar and GfK - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth. Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)