Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights.The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices including, Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)
Cint is a fast growing company seeking candidates to expand our technology-focused market research business. Cint’s SaaS business, Cint Marketplace, is looking for a Technical Analyst to join our Platform Operations (PlatformOps) team. The PlatformOps team provides software support for our buyers and suppliers in addition to coordinating on product development and implementation.
- Provide top-notch customer support for Lucid Marketplace platform users
- Investigate and resolve customer issues in a professional and timely fashion
- Create and review technical documentation
- Understand client requirements and translate those needs into actionable tickets
- Monitor usage of the proprietary sampling platform
- Classify submitted bugs and issues by the severity of their impact
- Debug API integrations
- Coach clients on the adoption of key features to help them meet their goals
- Bachelor’s degree (Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline preferred)
- 1+ Years Work experience preferred (SaaS support experience a plus)
- Enjoys solving problems and prefers analytical methods
- Strong communicator and flexible team player
- Thrives in a customer focused environment
- Easily able to grasp and retain new knowledge
- Extremely thorough and detail oriented in both communication and analysis
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and demonstrate the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
- We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
- We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
- We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.