Digital transformation has turned traditional business models on their heads. Business leaders look to companies that can offer technology-enabled solutions to drive their processes and value chains. Cint is a leader in the market research industry’s current transformation from traditional to online and digital methodologies. The company’s industry leading SaaS platform technology enables businesses to quickly and effectively access audiences and data for online market research and insights.
Cint is experiencing rapid growth and is looking for an experienced Data Governance leader to join the Business Technology team. The role will focus on developing, implementing, and managing a Data Governance framework for existing and future business system data flows, standards, and best practices across the business. The framework should ensure a high level of data accuracy, consistency, integrity, and value throughout our end-to-end business processes.
The Data Governance Manager serves as the lead and point of escalation for data governance, data quality and protection issues and will work closely with Business and Technical area leadership to improve the quality and value of core data assets and support the strategic requirements of the department. The Data Governance Manager will play a critical role in ensuring we develop and maintain a single data model that is accurate and organized across our business systems.
Establish and manage CINT’s data governance program and roadmap with a focus on ensuring data integrity and accuracy throughout the end-to-end business data lifecycle
- Roll out the enterprise-wide data governance framework, with a focus on improvement of quality through modifications to organization behavior and standards, data architecture and design, principles, governance metrics, processes, and related tools
- Define roles and responsibilities related to data governance and ensure clear accountability for stewardship of the company’s business data assets
- Influence and collaborate with senior stakeholders across the business to initiate and maintain data governance processes
- Coordinate and influence senior leadership to communicate policies down to their management groups
- Develop & maintain inventory of the enterprise data maps, including authoritative systems and owners
- Facilitate the development and implementation of data quality standards, data protection standards and adoption requirements across the enterprise
- Define indicators of performance and quality metrics and ensure compliance with data related policies, standards, roles and responsibilities, and adoption requirements
- In conjunction with the Business & Corporate Technology teams, provide progress reports and oversee periodic updates to the Data Governance Roadmap
Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Information Management, or equivalent related experience
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience preferably in a rapid growth large SaaS company environment in related fields of Data management, Governance framework establishment, Team management, Program Management and Strategy planning.
- Experience leading or managing complex technical projects particularly with a data/BI focus
- Knowledge of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches related to data protection
- Strong team and work management skills; being pro-active and detail-oriented, able to move overall data governance and strategy through the approval process and resolve issues as they arise - Ensure compliance and alignment to defined governance framework
- Strong leadership, problem solving, communication and influencing skills
- Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual capable of executing multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment working with cross functional teams
Strong track record for implementing and managing data governance programs
- Understand multi-domain, multi-system landscape and the importance of data governance across systems
- Demonstrated ability to work with business and domain owners to drive adoption, negotiate roadmaps and adhere to a design led approach to unify data collection, sharing, and use.
- Strong track record of creation and maintenance of data policies and alignment with business data processes
- Experience implementing a data catalog and/or data lineage
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.
More about Cint
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)