Who We Are
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
Cint is looking for an ambitious People Partner eager to continue their career path in providing the best support to our people managers and employees. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who loves technology, automation, streamlining processes and finding efficiencies. This role will act as a People Business Partner for an assigned team, as well as assist in the regional support for other functions of the business. In addition to having a strong foundation in human resources, the People Partner is well organized, self-confident, and good at maintaining strong relationships at all levels of an organization, proving to be a critical and important addition to the team.
What You Will Do
- Partner with assigned client groups to drive meaningful and effective talent development and performance management programs as well as facilitating feedback across the organization
- Execute global people initiatives and talent objectives that align with each business unit strategy
- Provide thought leadership and critical thinking to coach leaders with the development of their own management capacity, employee development, rewards, and retention – driving a higher level of employee and manager engagement
- Work with Leadership and employees to be an advocate and resource to resolve key employee issues
- Partner with internal stakeholders (e.g. Talent Acquisition, Finance) to deliver on headcount strategy from selection of candidate to developing onboarding plans
- Champion company culture and employee engagement practices to align with company goals
- Support People leadership on important talent initiatives such as performance management and professional development of employees
- Assist with maintaining People systems, including HRIS and engagement platforms
What We Are Looking For
- A couple years of experience as an HRBP
- Knowledge of important HR compliance and employment laws
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a high level of emotional intelligence is a must
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and team-oriented with a strong work ethic and collaborative approach
- Proactive, can operate autonomously, and thrive in ambiguity
- Payroll, benefits, and HRIS experience
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a related field
- Strong user of MS Office suite, especially spreadsheets and presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.
More about Cint
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)