Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices including, Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)
Cint seeks a technical, organized, and detail-oriented Financial Reporting professional with a positive, can-do attitude to join our team. We are looking for an experienced self-starter who will learn our systems and processes, look to make improvements, and quickly become an integral part of our team as a producer and a leader. Ability to manage multiple responsibilities in parallel, while maintaining clear communication with all involved will lead to success in the role. The ideal candidate will be excited to work in a growth-stage startup environment, help develop clear processes and documentation, and enjoy an autonomous but collaborative team.
- Manage all internal and external financial reporting workflows, including coordination of : month end close, transaction processing, system configuration, and internal version control.
- Coordinate and maintain the company’s general ledger and financial reporting systems architecture and alignment, including transaction processing, entity org structure, accounting chart of accounts, and financial reporting vs. management reporting vs. budget/forecast reporting.
- Act as the central point of contact for global financial and statutory audit activity, including US and 5+ international locations
- Manage and organize audit requests, delegating when appropriate and assisting with audit matters such as letters of representation, engagement letters, scheduling, etc.
- Maintain financial communications with investors, auditors, vendors, and other outside parties
- Perform, enhance, and coordinate the documentation of walkthroughs, process narratives, internal controls, accounting memos, and other financial documents
- Obtain an understanding of Cint’s Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement and Balance Sheet accounts to guide the Accounting Team and other groups through internal and external inquiries.
- Contribute professional insight on internal control improvement opportunities.
- Coordinate with the FP&A Team on internal management reporting needs.
- Bachelor's Degree or MBA in Accounting, CPA preferred
- 3+ years of experience in public accounting (Big 4 audit experience preferred) and 5+ total years accounting experience
- Private financial reporting experience after public accounting also a plus.
- Experience with accounting for and consolidation of international entities and foreign currencies required.
- Prior experience working in technology, Software as a Service, professional services or other high growth industries is a plus, but not required.
- NetSuite experience and prior ERP experience preferred.
- Familiarity with accounting systems implementations, conversions, and module integrations is a plus.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Team player with excellent communication skills & strong analytical skills.
- Self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
- High-energy with ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and flexible environment while maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
- We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
- We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
- We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.