Sales Operations Manager, APAC
Based in Singapore or Hong Kong
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices including, Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)
We are seeking a highly talented and experienced Sales Operations Manager, who will serve as a key business partner, enabling sales strategy success by aligning data analysis, process, systems, and management. This is a new position based in the APAC region, and we’re looking for a self-starter who has a successful track record in sales or revenue operations to support our commercial team in this region.
You’ll be a team player with strong commitment to accomplish tasks and goals with great attention to detail. Able to take initiative, exercise sound business judgment and be results oriented.
Reporting to the Head of Global Sales Operations, you’ll be the business partner to the EVP APAC and to her direct reports. You will be responsible for owning sales operations initiatives in our APAC region with support from our global teams. Our sales operations team is core to the success of our go to market functions and this role will drive operational efficiency and strategic initiatives to support profitable revenue growth.
As a key member of the regional leadership team, you will actively contribute to both the short and long-term strategy of the region. You’ll be responsible for utilizing key insights and enabling our teams to take strategic actions that drive great results - optimizing for growth and efficiency in the long term.
This role will drive cross-functional (Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT, Compensation, etc.) projects, negotiating alignment and managing multiple stakeholders with competing priorities.
Role Purpose and Responsibilities
You’ll be responsible for:
- Serving as the APAC Sales Ops partner: Supporting the region leadership to drive the region’s growth, including pipeline management, business analysis; drive strategic initiatives as well as day to day support in building commercial deals and sales processes
- Owning the end-to-end regional Sales Operations processes, analytics, and projects to support a super fast-growing business. Capture, document, refine and improve key processes that affect the business to ensure best practice is followed & ensuring its integrity, including documentation, how-to guides, CRM requirements, training & rollout-support as required for the commercial teams.
- Implementation of commercial guidelines, processes, analytics as well as management routines
- Coordinating with stakeholders across APAC and globally to ensure the team is operating efficiently and maintaining peak performance
- Improving sales flow processes by proactively identifying, formulating, and implementing business initiatives while collaborating with cross functional teams (SFDC for example)
- Working with the Head of Global Sales Operations, FP&A and regional leadership to assist with regional forecasting and capacity requirements against budget
- Driving regular reporting cadences with the regional leadership team whereby data/insights/trends are interpreted into actionable strategies and set in motion
- Building and presenting business models to support strategic regional initiatives
- Supporting sales compensation measurement
- Providing ad-hoc analysis as required to aid management decision making
- Guiding Change Management and Enablement (especially from a systems and process perspective)
- Representing Sales Operations in regional go to market projects
- Contributing and collaborating with the wider Sales Operations team on global revenue initiatives
Skills, Qualification and Experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience ideally as Business Analyst/ FP&A/ SalesOps or previous commercial roles who wants to pursue cross organizational role with high impact
- Strong business acumen and sound judgment
- Demonstrated success in previous roles
- Passionate, motivated, detail oriented, and data-driven self-starter
- Ability to manage your own workload, work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Salesforce.com experience is a must
- Previous experience with Business Intelligence tools
- Very literate and comfortable in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint (pivot tables, VLOOKUPS must be second nature)
- In-depth understanding of Sales processes and systems (sales cycles; account, territory, opportunity, pipeline management, Deal velocity)
- Like to work in a high-growth, performance and deadline driven environment
- Successful track record of working at all levels of management and sales teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (including verbal and written English is required)
- Strong commitment to work as part of a dynamic team, and desire to learn and be challenged, self-driven and motivated
- Knowledge of the data insights or market research industries would be an advantage